Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

TRP at Buds for $1284

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911RONIN
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2011
    • 1992

    TRP at Buds for $1284

    If I didn't get the MC Operator, it'd be mine.

    ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?
  • #2
    762.DEFENSE
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 6314

    She's a beauty.

    Comment

    • #3
      vmsturbo
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 107

      Too late =)

      Comment

      • #4
        giants_fan24
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 1317

        Thats nice but I think you did better with the MC Operator
        sigpic
        USMC 96-00 1/4 Weapons Company Dragons Plt

        Comment

        • #5
          1911RONIN
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2011
          • 1992

          Originally posted by giants_fan24
          Thats nice but I think you did better with the MC Operator
          at $966 BNIB, i think i did
          ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

          Comment

          • #6
            CK_32
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2010
            • 14369

            Just watch out buds has a lot of complaints recently.
            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

            What's Your Caliber??


            My Youtube channel

            Comment

            • #7
              ELIXIR
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 1194

              It would be nice if it had a rail, but its still an amazing weapon.

              #pureblood

              Comment

              • #8
                louscamaro91
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2007
                • 3522

                Great deal!
                They darn near sell for that used!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Dhena81
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 4587

                  FYI there is a CA specific TRP

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    keenkeen
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2011
                    • 6782

                    Originally posted by Dhena81
                    FYI there is a CA specific TRP
                    Actually I think there are 4...and that is one of them (the "P" is just for package)

                    PC9107L (ambi safety) / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2012
                    PC9107L / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2012
                    PC9108L (ambi safety) / Carbon Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2012
                    PC9108L / Carbon Steel Pistol 5" .45 ACP 3/29/2012
                    "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Dhena81
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 4587

                      I was talking about the TRP with the light rail

                      PC9105LCA is legal but the PC9105LP which is on Springfield's isn't from my understanding I have no idea why its probably a different finish or something than the one tested.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        247Nino
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1858

                        Originally posted by Dhena81
                        I was talking about the TRP with the light rail

                        PC9105LCA is legal but the PC9105LP which is on Springfield's isn't from my understanding I have no idea why its probably a different finish or something than the one tested.
                        FULL RAILED VERSION with Adjustable Nights Sights is on the list.
                        Half Rail with ANS isn't.
                        Saiga 12 IZ-109
                        FML-47 AK Pistols
                        RUST BLUING MY M70B1/AB2

                        EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          keenkeen
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2011
                          • 6782

                          Originally posted by Dhena81
                          I was talking about the TRP with the light rail

                          PC9105LCA is legal but the PC9105LP which is on Springfield's isn't from my understanding I have no idea why its probably a different finish or something than the one tested.
                          If an FFL told you that look for another..."P" is just for package (as stated above) and that gun is on the list. Yey!
                          "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1