Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What is GSSF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Baconator
    Bacon makes it better
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2009
    • 9547

    I called to get some stores today and they listed the shootist in Murrieta. I have read some stories about this place, does anyone have anything good to say about them?

    Comment

    • #62
      prc77
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 2578

      Originally posted by c483125117
      Nothing wrong with them, just that they're closer to the OC than LA proper. If that's the closest though, I'll certainly make the drive.

      When you made your purchases, did they actual have 10 rd magazines on hand or did they just discount the handgun by the price of 3 magazines?
      3 standard cap. mags for LEO
      2 ten rounders for GSSF
      picking up my G35 this Monday from LC Action n San Jose
      C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
      83-85

      USPSA CRO
      MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun


      sigpic

      Comment

      • #63
        alexf2k9
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 152

        I got my Glock 21 with 3 10rd magazines

        Comment

        • #64
          elgreek84
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 11

          Originally posted by prc77
          3 standard cap. mags for LEO
          2 ten rounders for GSSF
          picking up my G35 this Monday from LC Action n San Jose
          3 - 10 rounders under GSSF.

          Comment

          • #65
            FastFinger
            In Memoriam
            • Aug 2007
            • 2983

            Originally posted by Quiet
            If you join GSSF, participate in their matches. You can win a free Glock and other goodies.
            Don't abuse them, by just joining for the discount.
            Are they random drawing? If they're regional/state/nationwide the odds of winning would seem pretty small. But a free spin is a free spin.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #66
              NorCal916
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jun 2010
              • 544

              I just purchased my GSSF G30, and got 2 - 10rd mags.
              I'm ready for this craziness to be over...

              Comment

              • #67
                iron330
                Member
                • May 2011
                • 415

                A big thank you to GSSF & LC Action in San Jose. Looking forward to Richmond in August.

                Comment

                • #68
                  Don the savage
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 2094

                  Originally posted by NorCal916
                  I just purchased my GSSF G30, and got 2 - 10rd mags.
                  Full size get 3 mags, sub compact/ compacts get 2 mags.
                  I support peace through superior firepower.
                  "Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

                  Originally posted by rsrocket1
                  Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Darryl Licht
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 2259

                    Thought I would revitalize an old thread...

                    I just joined at the GSSF shoot yesterday @ LAX Range in Inglewood. Looking forward to getting a discounted Glock next year as the new rules state you must be a member for over 12 months to gain access to the pistol purchase program.

                    How long does it take to receive your membership packet and card? Im going to the Norco event next month so hopefully I will receive my membership card by then! Can anyone tell me?

                    Also the GSSF website says you get a t-shirt, hat, decal, and "other goodies"... anyone get their membership recently? If so, what did you get? Got pictures? If yes, please post em!

                    Thanks!
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
                    --Thomas Jefferson
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1