Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What is GSSF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    timmy8151
    Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 412

    +1 for Ed's Public Safety. I signed up for GSSF through them and ordered a G26 the same day, rather than waiting a month to get my certificate.

    Comment

    • #17
      khw9mm
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 1072

      Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a participating GSSF Glock dealer in the LA area.
      WANT TO SELL

      WTS: CZ455 MANNERS Rimfire 22lr TRAINER

      WTS: BENCH-SOURCE ANNEALER

      Comment

      • #18
        G60
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 3989

        If you use coupon code GSSF at Ameriglo's website you get 10 or 20% off your order too.
        "Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment." - Dr. Huey P. Newton

        Comment

        • #19
          Jel
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 1425

          Sacramento Black Rifle in Norcal is also a new GSSF dealer.

          Comment

          • #20
            icedevil
            Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 457

            Originally posted by khw9mm
            Bumping this to see if anyone knows of a participating GSSF Glock dealer in the LA area.
            Not quite LA, but very close:

            Pro Force Law Enforcement
            655 Berry Street, Suite H. Brea, California 92821
            Tel: 714-257-9095 Fax: 714-257-9096

            Note that they are generally open to law enforcement and check ID at the door but if you show your GSSF card they will let you in.

            Comment

            • #21
              khw9mm
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 1072

              Originally posted by icedevil
              Not quite LA, but very close:

              Pro Force Law Enforcement
              655 Berry Street, Suite H. Brea, California 92821
              Tel: 714-257-9095 Fax: 714-257-9096

              Note that they are generally open to law enforcement and check ID at the door but if you show your GSSF card they will let you in.
              Sweet, thanks for the info!!
              WANT TO SELL

              WTS: CZ455 MANNERS Rimfire 22lr TRAINER

              WTS: BENCH-SOURCE ANNEALER

              Comment

              • #22
                vNaK
                Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 130

                List is updated. Keep 'em coming!

                Comment

                • #23
                  Sturnovik
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 2937

                  I was pretty close to signing up for a GSSF membership considering its cheap and you get some cool benefits. It came with my Glock during Christmas with the paperwork. I just haven't gotten around to it. Does the discount count for RTF versions as well? If I was in the market for a RTF instead of just standard Gen 3?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    vNaK
                    Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 130

                    Yes the discount will work for the RTF. It will also work on OD colored glocks.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      alexf2k9
                      Member
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 152

                      Originally posted by alexf2k9
                      I Called GSSF and they told me these were 2 GSSF dealers, I was at 2nd Amendment Sports and they kinda gave me the run around so I would try another place.

                      2nd Amendment Sports
                      2523 Mohawk Street
                      Bakersfield, CA 93308
                      (661) 323-4512

                      and

                      Ole Boy Outdoors, Inc.
                      12556 Jomani Dr, Suite A
                      Bakersfield, CA 93312
                      Phone: 661-587-4457



                      Neither of these dealers are GSSF Participants..... Now I am being told
                      Bear Mountain Sports is one....
                      8032 Di Miller Dr
                      Bakersfield, CA 93307
                      (661) 366-2666


                      Just spoke to someone at Bear Mountain Sports and I guess he is giving away information that he isn't supposed too....... He said that you now have to be a member for 1 year before you can purchase a Glock at a discounted price, and if I don't get my gun before April 1st, I wont be able to get one until next year. The GSSF program seems like a joke to me.. nobody knows whats going on... Everyone is RUDE at gun shops...whats the deal...... The only person I found helpful was Donna at GSSF she said she was going to call Bear Mountain Sports and sort things out..... Well see what happens. ill keep you posted.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        vNaK
                        Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 130

                        Seems like the guys at Bear Mountain Sports is not well informed of the GSSF program. I did spoke to them last year about getting a Glock and they said they did participate in the GSSF program.

                        Them saying you need to be a member for a year is wrong. Many people have gone through Ed's Public Safety and gotten their GSSF membership and gun purchase on the same day.

                        I'll remove the 2 you mentioned. Thanks.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          NorCal Einstein
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1242

                          Yeah, the 1 year thing is total bunk.

                          As soon as that GSSF card is in your hands, you can purchase a Glock @ GSSF pricing. The only "waiting" period is when you apply for GSSF and wait for your paperwork to be processed and membership packet sent to you.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            alexf2k9
                            Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 152

                            Originally posted by NorCal Einstein
                            Yeah, the 1 year thing is total bunk.

                            As soon as that GSSF card is in your hands, you can purchase a Glock @ GSSF pricing. The only "waiting" period is when you apply for GSSF and wait for your paperwork to be processed and membership packet sent to you.
                            There is going to be a new gssf process starting April 1st

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              NorCal Einstein
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1242

                              Can you speak anymore to it? Or just that there's a new process?

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                alexf2k9
                                Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 152

                                Nobody will give me any info. I dont even think the dealers know... I tried to purchase a g21 today and the dealer told me there not in stock they don't know when they will get any and that gssf is changing April 1st. They said something about having to be a member for 1 year before you can get the discounted price.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1