Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

no more ammo order from internet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    jptsr1
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 270

    Originally posted by dachan
    What, when did MV stop selling ammo? Can anyone confirm?
    They didn't. I just bought 5 boxes of 9mm and 5 40cal a few hours ago.
    -Guide: "if your gonna try and shoot a bear with that thing you better file down the front sight."
    -Hunter: "why, so i get a quicker draw from my holster?"
    -Guide: "no, so it will hurt a little less when the bear takes it from you and shoves it up your *****!"

    Comment

    • #77
      Cyc Wid It
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 4485

      Originally posted by jptsr1
      They didn't. I just bought 5 boxes of 9mm and 5 40cal a few hours ago.
      They never ever have any .45 though.
      WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19

      Comment

      • #78
        zoglog
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 1059

        wow annoying, I lived in Los Angeles for years and didn't know they passed this ordinance...
        More guns for followers of the FSM!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1