Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

No Regular Calibers Allowed...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pacmule
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 537

    My favorite hunting rifle, R700 in 338-06 Ackley Improved.

    Comment

    • swift
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 874

      Originally posted by SkyHawk
      That thing is nuts! What caliber you got it in?
      .308

      Recently I purchased some lighter projectiles so I can work up some lower-recoiling loads for it. Full power 308 is fun, but I would like to be able to shoot 100 rounds in a range trip.
      Last edited by swift; 04-07-2020, 6:29 AM.

      Comment

      • Walter Rego
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 84

        Another oddball is the 7.5x22mmR Swedish Nagant and 7.5mm 1882 Swiss Ordnance round which are interchangable. I handload this round for a Swedish Nagant and the Swiss Model 1882 revolver shown here with some Fiocchi factory ammo. That ammo is a bit warm for the Swedish Nagant so it gets a cast bullet and light charge of Bullseye.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • Calif Hunter
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2003
          • 3326

          Killer Bee - very cool! I love top break revolvers, but only have an H&R 999 Sportsman .22. I would like to pick up one of those H&R Defender .38s and a Webley or Enfield.

          Comment

          • Killer Bee
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 2199

            Originally posted by Calif Hunter
            Killer Bee - very cool! I love top break revolvers, but only have an H&R 999 Sportsman .22. I would like to pick up one of those H&R Defender .38s and a Webley or Enfield.
            thank you! yes indeed, they are cool and addicting

            I have a 1939 pre-999 Sportsman 6th var. wood grips (factory option) .22, not in the op but I'll sneak it in



            I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it

            Comment

            • Tokarevman
              Member
              • Jul 2015
              • 313

              1911 chambered in 7.62x25

              Comment

              • RayPDA
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 909

                Comment

                • NorCalEmperor
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2017
                  • 41

                  This is a great read!

                  only been shooting for the past 6-7 years or so, seeing all these posted is great... none of which I have. lotsa calibers out there.

                  here I am telling myself to limit my calibers to four, LoL

                  Comment

                  • vf111
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 2744

                    Colt MK IV in 38Super

                    Last edited by vf111; 06-04-2020, 2:22 PM.

                    Comment

                    • plumbum
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5394

                      No one has a 9x25 Dillon?
                      Originally posted by ysr_racer
                      Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                      Comment

                      • RayPDA
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 909

                        Comment

                        • soulbyte
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 848

                          22TCM




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • Glockfan1973
                            Junior Member
                            • Apr 2020
                            • 77

                            7.62x25 1911 whoa was it difficult to do?

                            Comment

                            • cshooter
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 89

                              image.jpg
                              How about .500 S&W?

                              Comment

                              • soulbyte
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 848

                                Originally posted by Glockfan1973
                                7.62x25 1911 whoa was it difficult to do?

                                No you can special order the barrels in any caliber you want.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1