Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

No Regular Calibers Allowed...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    Calif Hunter
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • 3323

    Marlin did make a rifle in .256 Winchester magnum - the model 62 Levermatic.

    "The .256 Winchester did go into production, however, and Marlin made some 8,000 of them." The .22 Jet version never made it into production.

    Comment

    • #92
      SkyHawk
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2012
      • 23531

      Here is one in .455 Webley

      Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

      Comment

      • #93
        RayPDA
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 909

        Comment

        • #94
          Donkeypunch0420
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 1460

          Originally posted by fawndog
          That's the good one, I'd gasp if you had the Tokarev listed.
          Not all that strange really. There are a lot of folks around the country carrying a Tok. Take the grips off and you have a nice thin CCW gun with good power.

          Comment

          • #95
            KrisDSA
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2014
            • 2850

            Haha hater. That Lame caliber will still shot you dead
            WildLeaks.org -
            Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

            Comment

            • #96
              Wheellock
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2019
              • 1112

              I'm super jealous, would love to have just one broomhandle Mauser.

              Comment

              • #97
                RAMCLAP
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 2972

                Remember a few years back when 7.5X55 Swiss was hot? What a great round.
                Psalm 103
                Mojave Lever Crew

                Comment

                • #98
                  S45
                  Member
                  • Apr 2019
                  • 167

                  Originally posted by alpha_romeo_XV
                  I was looking at the standard black XD40 for $299 and the LGS offered me the OD green one for $40 cheaper since no one was buying it.
                  Thanks for the reply. I want to get a OD green frame for mine some day
                  - Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong -

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    krfresno
                    Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 119

                    No one has thrown the 44-40 out there yet. Also known as 44 Winchester. S&W New Frontier Double Action.

                    Comment

                    • Carsgunsandchics
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3537

                      Just 25 acp, 32 acp and 460 s&w mag
                      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                      I am more of a sucker than a blower...

                      Comment

                      • Wyatt Burp
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 1317

                        Here's a 1903 Colt D.A. .41 Long Colt caliber. That's a factory 3" barrel.

                        Comment

                        • SkyHawk
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 23531

                          ^^^ nice!!
                          Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                          Comment

                          • Springfield45
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 2426

                            Originally posted by krfresno
                            No one has thrown the 44-40 out there yet. Also known as 44 Winchester. S&W New Frontier Double Action.
                            I have a Uberti SAA in 44-40, and a second one in 45 Colt. And a Cimarron Remington 1875 also in 45 Colt. Rounded out with a 1873 Winchester in 38-40.

                            Comment

                            • Nihonto Chicken
                              Member
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 455

                              Me Too (Three?)

                              I'll throw in with .41AE. Actually a conversion kit I bought for my Browning 9mm Hi Power, came with a barrel, recoil spring, and four magazines (Made In Italy - Mecgar?). Seems somehow I acquired three more of the same magazines, as well as four boxes of IMI ammunition. Ready to go!

                              But then I read about the proprietary .40 S&W Hi Power breaking the old forged 9mm frames, prompting Browning to go to a heavier cast frame for that model. Therefore I never did the conversion for fear of damaging the firearm. So here it is, still in the unmarked box, with the extra mags and a box of the ammo. Collector's item? I wonder whether the mags would work in a .40 Hi Power.



                              While I'm here, below is a box of unprimed factory brass for a weird one, 9mm Winchester Magnum. I vaguely remember that whatever handgun made for it had flame cutting problems or similar and was stillborn. Anyway, I think I had a half-assed idea at the time of necking it down for a .22 caliber wildcat. Now 25 years later Armscor has beaten me to the punch (.22 TCM). Well, ya snooze, ya lose!

                              "Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ~ C. S. Lewis

                              Comment

                              • RayPDA
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 909

                                Originally posted by Wyatt Burp
                                Here's a 1903 Colt D.A. .41 Long Colt caliber. That's a factory 3" barrel.

                                Sweet!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1