Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Justifying Gun purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    IVC
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 17640

    Originally posted by tanks
    Likewise, I ordered mine last April, should be ready by June, 2017 already paid for along with 6 mags. Will look like this.

    Beauty!

    You say it's on the roster, but I couldn't find it. Under what name are they listed?
    sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

    Comment

    • #92
      11287
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 351

      Originally posted by IVC
      Beauty!

      You say it's on the roster, but I couldn't find it. Under what name are they listed?
      Call or email Brandon at SVI. He will take very good care of you and explain your options for buying and getting it to California. When emailing, he always gets back to me the same day.

      Comment

      • #93
        Spike8484
        Member
        • Jun 2015
        • 479

        Yes I called SVI today nice people told me all about how it works and thanks to TAnk for letting me in on it. Only need $1000 up front so I'm thinking 1000 for me and $1000 for rhe wife and then I have 12 months to talk her out of wanting half and we will keep her on the original $3000 lol but I can't see myself waiting. Over a year for a gun but but but I think it's about to happen. Just wish someone told me about this 1 year ago lol

        Comment

        • #94
          11287
          Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 351

          Some are waiting 24 months. Maybe SVI has lightened their work load. Good luck. Love mine.

          Comment

          • #95
            tanks
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2014
            • 4038

            Originally posted by IVC
            Beauty!

            You say it's on the roster, but I couldn't find it. Under what name are they listed?
            Strayer Voigt
            "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
            "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown

            Comment

            • #96
              IVC
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2010
              • 17640

              Originally posted by 11287
              Call or email Brandon at SVI. He will take very good care of you and explain your options for buying and getting it to California. When emailing, he always gets back to me the same day.
              Originally posted by tanks
              Strayer Voigt
              Thanks. Knew there had to be a trick. I misread "Strayer" as "Steyr" so didn't even look.
              sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

              Comment

              • #97
                kmas
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2014
                • 1315

                If your monthly balance after all payments is at least 20% of its price, - go for it !!

                Comment

                • #98
                  Mr. Patis
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 1297

                  Mine is basic but I love it so much...i use it for 3 gun and uspsa...I'm not trying to be a uspsa stud so I got the 9mm to b use for both

                  Last edited by Mr. Patis; 04-06-2017, 9:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    Ribkick
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 702

                    Originally posted by racinjason233
                    will it prevent you from making your mortgage payment?
                    will you still have food on the table?
                    can your wife spend the same?
                    do you still "need" it?
                    will it prevent you from making your mortgage payment?
                    Who cares, I rent now. See number 3
                    will you still have food on the table?
                    Ramon is food
                    can your wife spend the same?
                    What wife? See number 1
                    do you still "need" it?
                    YES!
                    sigpic

                    NoSTAZ

                    Comment

                    • Fishslayer
                      In Memoriam
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 13035

                      She got to say "I told you so." That should be worth $3K.
                      "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                      You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                      You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                      Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                      I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                      Originally posted by redcliff
                      A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                      Comment

                      • boopiejones
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2014
                        • 2044

                        Originally posted by Ribkick
                        will you still have food on the table?
                        Ramon is food
                        ...
                        If you have to resort to cannibalism to put food on the table, you should not be buying this gun.
                        my Benitez goes to 11

                        Comment

                        • IVC
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 17640

                          Originally posted by Ribkick
                          Ramon is food
                          can your wife spend the same?
                          What wife? See number 1
                          You dumped your wife for Ramon?
                          sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                          Comment

                          • Ribkick
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 702

                            RAMEN! Misspelling but those replys were pretty good!
                            sigpic

                            NoSTAZ

                            Comment

                            • Spike8484
                              Member
                              • Jun 2015
                              • 479

                              I pulled the trigger

                              IMG_7769.jpgOk it's a done deal folks. With the combination of my impatience and a fair deal from a local Calgunner I will be shooting my new STI limited 9mm in 9 days. Here is a picture

                              Comment

                              • Che762x39
                                Veteran Member
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 4538

                                Originally posted by Spike8484
                                I am torn between letting myself buy a rather pricey new gun. Specifically a $3000 STI edge in 9mm for 3 gun. Do I need it absolutely ...
                                Yes you do. I would suggest you get a Dillon 1050 too.

                                To save money I got a RCBS progressive for myself and a premium sewing machine for my wife. She did not like it so I divorced her and saved even more money.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1