Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig sauer sp2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    9mmepiphany
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2008
    • 8075

    Originally posted by autopro
    I have one in .40 1k+ rounds no issues. I actually prefer it to my CZ5b in .40.
    As previously mentioned mags are not cheap.
    Top Gun Supply $40
    ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

    Comment

    • #17
      vinny_land
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2007
      • 3374

      Had the all German made SP2022 with Ilaflon finish, triple serials, and no chamber indicator. Sold it to a friend (needed the cash at the time) and get to use it every now and then. Don't really miss it. The DA/SA trigger was every nice and just prefer striker fired pistols.
      "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        TurboChrisB
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2010
        • 5116

        I have the 2340 (essentially the same pistol) in .357 Sig and one in .40. I liked enough to buy two.....feels good in the hand, accurate and never fails to go bang.

        Comment

        • #19
          gumby
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 2331

          I have (2) 40's, they are my carry guns. Upon retirement, I chose these guns over all others. BTW, for 25 years I had to carry a Glock 23 :-(

          Comment

          • #20
            eazyrider
            Member
            • May 2014
            • 114

            I've got one in 9mm that I bought off a Calgunner a while back. I easily ran near 2k rounds through it in just the first two months. Never had any issues, love that little gun
            "Without a rifle you are nothing, worthless, you are waiting for death, any minute, any second." - Aron Bielski

            Comment

            • #21
              jj19
              Member
              • May 2012
              • 194

              Another +1 on bang for the buck and also my very first gun! Very accurate for me and runs everything I put in it. Just havent gotten around to using steel case ammo.

              I also prefer the sig trigger compared to dare I say it... I prefer it more than a GLOCK!

              Comment

              • #22
                Barang
                CGN Contributor
                • Aug 2013
                • 13412

                Originally posted by jj19
                Another +1 on bang for the buck and also my very first gun! Very accurate for me and runs everything I put in it. Just havent gotten around to using steel case ammo.

                I also prefer the sig trigger compared to dare I say it... I prefer it more than a GLOCK!
                why do you hate glock? J/K

                Comment

                • #23
                  xSlapshotx
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 532

                  I recently bought one in 9mm. I know not what you asked, but essentially the same.
                  I wanted a smaller (sub 4" ) polymer framed gun for HD nightstand use. I looked at all the striker guns but I liked the DA/SA trigger. I have a Streamlight TLR1 on it and it feels balanced.

                  The Sig 226 is a completely different animal. Twice the price, all metal and longer barrel.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    jj19
                    Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 194

                    Originally posted by Barang
                    why do you hate glock? J/K
                    Nah nah bro lol

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      newbie1234
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2016
                      • 3131

                      Originally posted by Steponmytoes
                      It is definitely one of the most underrated guns out there. They go for about $450 or less in the marketplace - what a value.
                      Sig 2022 is not a metal frame , it's a polymer frame. Most of the polymer frame pistol run around $350-$450. Sig 2022 is on the high side. More than $500 for a 9mm polymer frame is a rip-off.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Fishslayer
                        In Memoriam
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 13035

                        I bought one in 9mm for the wife. Liked it so much I bought another one for myself. A solid pistol for it's price. Both have been combat brick reliable with a variety of ammos.
                        "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                        You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                        You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                        Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                        I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                        Originally posted by redcliff
                        A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          jj19
                          Member
                          • May 2012
                          • 194

                          I've shot the sig pro, glock, m&p, xd.

                          This said, the polymer frame sig and glock are worth what they are being sold for and are NOT a ripoff because they can be sold anywhere from $450 to $550 new!
                          Last edited by jj19; 08-13-2016, 4:46 AM.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            solidfreshdope
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2016
                            • 808

                            I really enjoy mine in 9mm. It is a great gun. Others are right about the sights, it does take some getting used to. I have the model that came with night sights. I've never had a single failure with the gun and it shoots pretty much any ammo.
                            Welcome to the United Snakes.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              jay_cue
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 1236

                              Originally posted by newbie1234
                              Sig 2022 is not a metal frame , it's a polymer frame. Most of the polymer frame pistol run around $350-$450. Sig 2022 is on the high side. More than $500 for a 9mm polymer frame is a rip-off.
                              which polymer guns run for $350-450?

                              I have one in 40 with no issues. DA is really smooth. I also have a p229 and think the lower priced 2022 has a better DA pull.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                DirtyRussianAmmo
                                Senior Member
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1366

                                I had one in 9mm. Good gun. Uber reliable.

                                I ended up selling it due to the high bore-axis. I replaced it with a Glock 34. I liked the Glock so much, that shorty there after I added a G19.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1