Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75 SP01

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    LightsOut!
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 2503

    Originally posted by holt7153
    Last week a guy at Turner's told me they were backordered at all locations. He said they would do a pre-order but they won't be available for 2-3 months.
    Thanks guys! I figured. Just happy that there's an on-roster model now at least.

    Originally posted by Seaweed02
    I just searched all around and found a hard to find SP-01 within driving distance of my house. But I wasn't so lucky when looking for the even more elusive CZ 97B. But I did find one at a gun store called Triple A's Sporting Goods in Vallejo CA. They are only charging me $20 to ship it to my gun store here in Redding. Give them a call, they just might have a CZ 75 SP-01 in stock also.
    Yeah, they've been dropping off quick. I've been checking Gun Broker, etc. as well. The ones that come on the classifieds have been going fast, or like Chakachaka said, they're overpriced.

    Patience is a virtue~


    Originally posted by Chakachaka
    Guns direct in Burbank has them, however they are priced above MSRP

    Comment

    • #62
      Litespeeds
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2015
      • 3260

      Originally posted by Seaweed02
      I just searched all around and found a hard to find SP-01 within driving distance of my house. But I wasn't so lucky when looking for the even more elusive CZ 97B. But I did find one at a gun store called Triple A's Sporting Goods in Vallejo CA. They are only charging me $20 to ship it to my gun store here in Redding. Give them a call, they just might have a CZ 75 SP-01 in stock also.
      Just curious why you are so actively seeking your CZ's when you are selling some nice off roster guns and said in your ad that you are moving to Arizona as soon as your house sells. Why don't you just wait till you get to Arizona and then take a drive to CZ Custom's and you can buy all the custom or stock CZ's to your hearts content.

      Comment

      • #63
        Chakachaka
        Member
        • Mar 2015
        • 233

        Originally posted by LightsOut!
        Thanks guys! I figured. Just happy that there's an on-roster model now at least.



        Yeah, they've been dropping off quick. I've been checking Gun Broker, etc. as well. The ones that come on the classifieds have been going fast, or like Chakachaka said, they're overpriced.

        Patience is a virtue~
        I got lucky this week. Riflegear got two in stock on Tuesday and I managed to snag one for $649. I've yet to see any local dealer beat riflegear on this gun

        Comment

        • #64
          BAgito
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2015
          • 56

          Originally posted by LightsOut!
          Where can I get one these days in LA/OC/SGV? Thanks
          Guns direct in Burbank posted a picture on Instagram saying they have some in stock.

          Comment

          • #65
            Seaweed02
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 1650

            CZ craze

            Originally posted by Litespeeds
            Just curious why you are so actively seeking your CZ's when you are selling some nice off roster guns and said in your ad that you are moving to Arizona as soon as your house sells. Why don't you just wait till you get to Arizona and then take a drive to CZ Custom's and you can buy all the custom or stock CZ's to your hearts content.
            The CZ craze has nothing to do with the guns I have offered to sell. I wanted them, so I searched hard for them and bought the two models that interested me most. I didn't want to wait for the move to Arizona. When I get to Arizona I'll be able to buy any gun I want without worrying about any list. So I thought I would offer up those off roster guns to people who are suffering through this "approved handgun roster" dilemma just like me. If you notice I did not inflate the price for the handguns I'm selling. The Glock 20 may seem a bit high, but with the night sights and Briley barrel, it is not.

            I have many fine handguns. A Les Baer Custom Carry, an Ed Brown Special Forces, a Springfield Armory 1911, a couple of Kimber Eclipse Custom II pistols, as well as a couple of beautiful S&W revolvers. But they are all on roster guns, so I'm not offering them up for sale. But the off roster guns should be given the opportunity to remain in the State if anyone is looking for them.

            Comment

            • #66
              Seaweed02
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 1650

              Triple A's Sporting Goods

              I just called Triple A's Sporting Goods in Vallejo CA. They have both CZ 97B pistols, and CZ 75 SP-01 pistols in stock as of today. Their number is 707-647-1997 if anyone is looking for one. They only charged me $20 to ship mine to my local gun store.

              Comment

              • #67
                Litespeeds
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2015
                • 3260

                Originally posted by Seaweed02
                The CZ craze has nothing to do with the guns I have offered to sell. I wanted them, so I searched hard for them and bought the two models that interested me most. I didn't want to wait for the move to Arizona. When I get to Arizona I'll be able to buy any gun I want without worrying about any list. So I thought I would offer up those off roster guns to people who are suffering through this "approved handgun roster" dilemma just like me. If you notice I did not inflate the price for the handguns I'm selling. The Glock 20 may seem a bit high, but with the night sights and Briley barrel, it is not.

                I have many fine handguns. A Les Baer Custom Carry, an Ed Brown Special Forces, a Springfield Armory 1911, a couple of Kimber Eclipse Custom II pistols, as well as a couple of beautiful S&W revolvers. But they are all on roster guns, so I'm not offering them up for sale. But the off roster guns should be given the opportunity to remain in the State if anyone is looking for them.
                I am not asking why you are selling your nice guns but asking why are you buying new CZ's in California when you can wait a little and buy the CZ's when you get to Arizona. This way you can get the non-neutered ones with the upgraded parts. In the case of the 97b, you will get the black aluminum grips and fiber optic front sights and for the SP-01, you can get a Shadow with standard 18 capacity magazines for a few hundred more than a SP-01 with neutered mags that you can buy here in CA.

                Comment

                • #68
                  osis32
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 5912

                  Cut him some slack lite. The cz bug bit him. Can't fault him for wanting it now. I don't know anyone else like that on here...

                  That said seaweed you would have been better served to wait and get proper mags for the smaller calibers and the improved 97. Heck you can even get the 97bd if you're so inclined. Good on you though for your sse offerings those prices seemed very fair to me.
                  Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Seaweed02
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 1650

                    Oh...

                    Originally posted by Litespeeds
                    I am not asking why you are selling your nice guns but asking why are you buying new CZ's in California when you can wait a little and buy the CZ's when you get to Arizona. This way you can get the non-neutered ones with the upgraded parts. In the case of the 97b, you will get the black aluminum grips and fiber optic front sights and for the SP-01, you can get a Shadow with standard 18 capacity magazines for a few hundred more than a SP-01 with neutered mags that you can buy here in CA.
                    OH. Well I just can't wait until the move to Arizona. I just got my house listed this past week so it might be a while before it sells. When I want a gun it is like a fever that won't leave me alone. A dreadful sickness. A disease if you will. I'll buy the aluminum grips later. As for the fiber optic sights, I plan on buying night sights for it instead. The SP-01 already comes with night sights, but you are right, I'll spend a pretty penny buying normal magazines for it when I get to Arizona. But that is OK. I just picked up the SP-01 yesterday and it just feels so good in my hands. I'm glad I didn't wait to buy it. It is a beautiful pistol. I'll post a range report when I get a chance. I'm going to shoot it today.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Litespeeds
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2015
                      • 3260

                      Sorry for questioning your intentions but thanks for supporting Triple A Sporting Goods in Vallejo.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        Seaweed02
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 1650

                        No worries.

                        Originally posted by Litespeeds
                        Sorry for questioning your intentions but thanks for supporting Triple A Sporting Goods in Vallejo.
                        I hope they get some calls for both the CZ 97B, and the CZ 75 SP-01 pistols. Lots of people looking and the people at Triple A's Sporting Goods treated me very fair in my opinion. I called them today to check on the status of the CZ 97B and they said that my check had cleared and they would be shipping it on Monday. I can't wait to get it and be able to inspect it in person even though I won't be able to start the dros until the 15th of May.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          LightsOut!
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 2503

                          Originally posted by Chakachaka
                          I got lucky this week. Riflegear got two in stock on Tuesday and I managed to snag one for $649. I've yet to see any local dealer beat riflegear on this gun
                          Damn, last time I checked they were out of stock. But yes, they are pretty good. Thanks for the update! And congrats

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            pjs4x
                            Junior Member
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 68

                            Originally posted by Chakachaka
                            I got lucky this week. Riflegear got two in stock on Tuesday and I managed to snag one for $649. I've yet to see any local dealer beat riflegear on this gun
                            I got the notification for that and it was gone when I checked 5 minutes after I received the email. Congrats.

                            Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              beanz2
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12032

                              Just got one online for $628 shipped. Sorry, got the last one, but you can get on the notification list.
                              sigpic
                              The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                QuickSilverZ
                                Member
                                • Oct 2014
                                • 135

                                NVM.. Gone now...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1