Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    QXSOUP
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 989

    Originally posted by Canadadry
    I noticed you didn't challenge me on the fact that the slide is 2 pieces that were welded together which a point of failure.
    Show me ONE example where a folded steel carbon slide from Sig has failed at the weld. it has NEVER happened.
    WTB: Sig P245 or P220 Compact

    STOP THE TUNNELS

    Comment

    • #47
      slayer61
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2014
      • 1402

      Cheese and rice. This siht never happens to me. OP is the gun for sale yet? or did you decide to keep it? Sacramento over here!
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
      Paul

      Confirmed Domestic Terrorist & NRA Member


      Bobby Sands

      Comment

      • #48
        kcb
        Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 375

        it looks like the pistol will be in a new home soon. Buyer is going to DROS it next week.
        Some of Ca gun laws are criminal

        Comment

        • #49
          IeatPi
          Member
          • Mar 2014
          • 332

          Sold mine for $625 last year with the SRT. Took 2 weeks to sell at that price. Holster worn outside, mint inside. Wish I hadn't sold it. So I could easily imagine $1k for a NIB version.

          Comment

          • #50
            flhxxx
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 949

            Nice gun and agree about a grand in vale +/- $100...

            Now is the P226 the finest 9mm? I beg to differ, I believe that title goes to it's uncle, the Sig 210...

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1