Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9mm ball ammo.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    keith1911
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 1297

    I should also mention I've had good luck with Seller & Bellot, RWS, PPU, Blazer (brass or aluminum case), Fiocchi, Winchester White Box, Remington UMC, and Federal American Eagle. I just buy whatever is at a good price at the moment.

    Comment

    • #47
      mtzp91
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2013
      • 14

      I usually use what ever I can find at my LGS. I recently go into shooting IDPA and I will be trying USPSA next month, I plan on running 124g since I have heard that there are sometimes issues with 115g not pushing steel poppers down if you hit the popper low.

      Comment

      • #48
        Click Boom
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2013
        • 6955

        I saw cases of tula for 169 about a month ago.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1