Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tweekers and rocks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TRICKSTER
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2008
    • 12438

    The only "rocks" that I have found in tweakers pockets were chunks of broken spark plug insulators that they use to break car windows.


    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

    Comment

    • #17
      Bobio
      Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 351

      Meth is the worst drug on the planet. I'd have no problem legalizing drugs but if meth was legal and obtainable it would be death

      Comment

      • #18
        Equis
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 2067

        I just stumbled on this post, but when I was a store detective . One of the tweakers had thought aliens inhabited the rocks he was carrying in a crown royal sack . When the Leo took him in, he told the tweak , the sack could not go with him . The Leo dumped it in the trash, and the tweak flipped out, and said they hard murdered the aliens.

        Comment

        • #19
          fal_762x51
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 2733

          The tweekers were confused by my question. However, they say small flashlights are more common. This is apparently for when they lose any portion and have to go carpet sharking at night to find it.
          sigpic

          Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.

          Comment

          • #20
            veeklog
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2006
            • 1040

            Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
            What I have always seemed to find in tweaker cars is tools, fuses, lots of Four Loko cans, and big bags of clothes in trash bags. We did a warrant on a dope house and some chick was sleeping in in a sleeping bag on the carpet right next to a big block Chevy engine.. WTF?????
            Was she sleeping next to the biggest and most disgusting porn collection on earth and an ashtray full of cigarette busts?

            Comment

            • #21
              CaptMike
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2006
              • 1272

              I remember this topic came up in the last H&S 11550 course I completed. The instructor mentioned that tweakers love to carry shiny things because they love looking at the shiny object when they're high. He said it was like looking through prisms for the tweakers. I really enjoy conversing with tweakers, you never know where the conversation will take you.
              A life is not important, except for the impact it has on other lives- Jackie Robinson

              Comment

              • #22
                Petro6golf
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 1309

                Originally posted by LtMike70
                I remember this topic came up in the last H&S 11550 course I completed. The instructor mentioned that tweakers love to carry shiny things because they love looking at the shiny object when they're high. He said it was like looking through prisms for the tweakers. I really enjoy conversing with tweakers, you never know where the conversation will take you.
                I love conversing with them when I am not conducting an investigation. Its a pain to talk with them when im trying to solve some sort of crime.

                Comment

                • #23
                  sfbay
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 1646

                  Tweakers in our area don't carry rocks... must be a local thing?
                  You get what you get and you don't get upset !

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    cowboykenny
                    Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 207

                    I had one tell me that they talked to him and gave him the answers he needed. To find a tweeker all you need is a good nose oh that tweeker smell.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Written
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 74

                      In the area I live there are quite a few meth addicts, and some of which are my friends parents, that being said, one of them went to a rock and mineral club(got into it from an old collector who was sober that she cleaned house for) After that she thought that she could find gems and minerals in the natural environment. Having seen her sober and high I know that when she is high she can't stop moving, and to hide the fact that she is tweaking from her children she goes out and looks for rocks, shells, or mushrooms. I believe she thinks of it as "As long as I am doing something nobody will notice that I am high" and the drug itself makes her intrigued with everything and when she sees things on objects and paints what she sees. What I have also noticed is that when her, and all of the others that I know are high, is that they clean. Massive amounts of cleaning supplies(most bought at the dollar store). They ruin their own lives and mostly live what is left of them the same way. My moms friend collected bottles, my friends mom collects bottles, rocks, etc... They turn into pack rats and think something they find in the middle of the woods can be useful so they take them.

                      EDIT: Last I talked to her she found turqoise in a boulder
                      Last edited by Written; 01-04-2013, 6:45 PM.
                      Originally posted by warhammer42o
                      i heard this whole the government trying to ban guns is just a front to arm americans to better prepare for ww3

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        omgwtfbbq
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 3445

                        I am yet to encounter rocks, but plenty of other weird stuff in tweaker's pockets. random trash, bottle caps etc. Had one guy who likes to carry around a plastic bag full on dead bed bugs.
                        "Far and away the best prize life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt

                        Originally posted by rmorris7556
                        They teach you secret stuff I can't mention on line.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Armed24-7
                          Member
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 268

                          Originally posted by Jazeronthelaser
                          Lol. BECAUSE THEY'RE TWEAKERS!!
                          ^^^^^ LOL...this! ^^^^^

                          Are you sure they were mineral in nature? Meth is commonly being made in various colors and even flavors now. I arrested a burglar recently who had purple (grape) and pink (strawberry) meth in a hidden compartment on his leather belt. They are also starting to soften "Jolly Rancher" hard candies and mix meth in with that too. When they re-harden, they still look fairly clear and opaque.

                          "If you expect logic associated with California law, it will only make your head hurt.." - Ron-Solo, 2013

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            nsolcis
                            Member
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 140

                            its because

                            its because they're new agers, and they believe crystals hold powers/bring luck/energy
                            Voted "Best nails on Calguns 2021"

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bombadillo
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 14810

                              Around here, tweakers usually just have lime cheeto's and Mountain Dew. Kinda weird.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Patrick Aherne
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 1064

                                I thought the porn and dildo thing was weird, never really noticed the rocks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1