Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys I have passed my CBP exam and my score was 85. I am not sure if that score is included with my military service or not. We were told veterans get 5 addition points. I am one stop closer to achieving my dream. My dream is to become a U.S. Marine, earn a college degree, and become a Border Patrol. I just received my AA business degree and I already served my country as a Machine gunner in the corps. I just have one more goal left. I hope CBP takes interest in me and gives me a chance to proof myself to them.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BP exam
Collapse
X
-
BP exam
Tags: None -
Good luck it's a fantastic job. You know about honorfirst.com and their fourms right? -
yes, great website and has many useful information.Comment
-
wish you all the best! federal jobs have great job security!]If its not a COLT its a COPY!Comment
-
Congrats on passing. Keep up the cardio!Comment
-
Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys I have passed my CBP exam and my score was 85. I am not sure if that score is included with my military service or not. We were told veterans get 5 addition points. I am one stop closer to achieving my dream. My dream is to become a U.S. Marine, earn a college degree, and become a Border Patrol. I just received my AA business degree and I already served my country as a Machine gunner in the corps. I just have one more goal left. I hope CBP takes interest in me and gives me a chance to proof myself to them.
The 85 is with your veterans preference points. Funny, that's the same score I got.
Wasn't the artificial language portion fun?
I'm currently in the background phase with them. My ultimate goal is to make Bortac!
Good luck!Last edited by Recession; 10-20-2010, 11:01 PM.Comment
-
lol, I just hope I never have to take that ALT ever again. Thanks everyone, oh yeah, I just received letter from university I just applied to. They say I made it and I can start attending their university starting this Spring semester. I been very blessed this month. thank you allComment
-
Congrats!
I have a very dear friend who is a BP supervisor and was kind enough to take me along to two seperate ride alongs in the last couple years, you will truly be doing your country a service and it will be an extremely rewarding and exciting job!Blue Blooded Republican Prick.Comment
-
it took me about one week and good job.
my score says 85 but (not veteran points adjusted) so I am guessing they will add my veteran 5 points when I show them my DD214 or so.Comment
-
If you have anymore questions about CBP ... feel free to ask
I saw on the webpage that we are going to be accepting more applications the 14th of next month. Think we are taking on another 200-400 officers for the southern borders
Edit: Err I just read your post a little closer lol. Cant help you much with BP. Either way those 200-400 additional officers included BP as wellLast edited by Nefarious; 10-23-2010, 4:09 PM.sigpic
**** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****
Comment
-
What date did you get your NOR (Notice of Results)? I tested on 9/2, got my NOR on 9/10, my Tentative Offer on 9/27, and just got notice today that my Oral Board is scheduled for 11/15.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
You can trust me. I'm aarecrooman...aircroomen...airecrewmen... I fly on planes.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,465
Posts: 25,148,039
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24059 users online. 163 members and 23896 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment