Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Name your dream duty guns!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    1911ShooterPhil
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1037

    Sweet pistol!

    Originally posted by Galli1565


    Running this now, it's my favorite duty gun so far. Honestly once you add a weapon light and fully loaded magazines the weight difference isn't vastly different from the polymer counterparts.
    That is a darn sexy gun! --1911ShooterPhil
    "A gun is a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." Shane (1953)

    Comment

    • #32
      Galli1565
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 799

      Thank you
      Certified Colt 1911 Armorer // Certified Glock Armorer // Certified M&P Armorer

      Comment

      • #33
        micro911
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 2346

        My most recent purchase was a H&K VP9 in 9mm. With options of different back strap and side panels, it fits my hands perfectly.

        I love this pistol. Hope my agency approves it.

        Comment

        • #34
          zack_trp1911
          Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 309

          Oh man. Like 1911ShooterPhil said...that is a darn sexy gun Galli1565

          Comment

          • #35
            copter976
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 61

            FNP-45... TRULY ambidextrous plus 15-rd Mags. Heavy? Yep, a tad, but VERY stable.
            Illegitimus non Carborundum...

            Comment

            • #36
              The War Wagon
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2011
              • 10294

              Whatever Sledge Hammer carried!


              sigpic

              Comment

              • #37
                hey_scooter
                Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 139

                I wish my agency would hop on the Glock bandwagon. We are allowed to carry 9mm family Glocks as an off duty weapon, so I'm hoping there's a logic jump that happens where they realize that if I have to qual with my off duty weapon as much as I do with my duty weapon, uhh...

                Comment

                • #38
                  zeekster
                  Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 141

                  10mm Glock

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    asphaltcowboychip
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 1035

                    I met a patrol officer who was on swat as well. Instead of an AR15 in his patrol vehicle he had an MP5....that'd be sweet to have.
                    What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us
                    What we have done for the others and the world remains
                    And is Immortal.

                    Do not go gentle into that good night.*
                    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      SoCalDep
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2007
                      • 815

                      Originally posted by zeekster
                      10mm Glock
                      YES! I don't know why... (other than the bear that eats my trash) ... But I've wanted a Glock 29 for about the past 15 years. If things happen that I hope will happen I will get one. Why? Because!!! That's why!


                      Originally posted by asphaltcowboychip
                      I met a patrol officer who was on swat as well. Instead of an AR15 in his patrol vehicle he had an MP5....that'd be sweet to have.
                      Having spent a fair amount of time with both...Give me an AR any day. The HK is fun...reeeaaallllyy fun... but for work I'd rather have an AR.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        SoCalDep
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2007
                        • 815

                        And just because, here's a couple of my favorites:

                        Springfield Armory TRP


                        S&W SW1911TA

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          malpasowildlifer
                          Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 177

                          1) SA railed Professional

                          2) SA railed professional in 38 Super. No MIM.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            TripleThreat
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 2642

                            Glock 17.
                            1911 "The MILF of handguns"

                            LINK: 9mm Shootout: BHP vs 92A1 vs SP-01 vs P-01

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              pointman1531
                              Member
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 265

                              GLOCK 19 with a weapon mounted light on it. (Preferably a Streamlight TLR-1 HL)

                              Works all the time...

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                SDDAVE56
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2513

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1