Good luck. The commisioner along with the other higher ups are a bunch of politicians with badges. Ask me how I know...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CHP Hiring
Collapse
X
-
-
CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS A RESPONSIBLE ADULTComment
-
-
I'm not offended. And Yes I'm A Chippy. Just confused about your statement regarding a hiring thread.
I've worked in different organizations to know that the higher you promote, the more political the position gets. Fed Government, Military, PD, SO and Corporate.CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS A RESPONSIBLE ADULTComment
-
CHP helicopter air assets are the best pilots I've ever flown with, and I was Navy helicopter aircrew many years ago. 110% pro.Comment
-
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
Lotsa luck pal. Shiny side up, rubber side down. The most important thing to remember in your CHP career is to never eat barbeque in a tan uniform.We sleep safely tonight because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us - Winston ChurchillComment
-
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
We sleep safely tonight because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us - Winston ChurchillComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,740
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16258 users online. 112 members and 16146 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment