Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ATF eForms

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nitroxdiver
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • scout II
    replied
    I sure am a happy camper today. I just got my e-form 1 approval today for my SBR. I submitted my e-form on 12-23-2021.
    Still waiting on my e-form 4 for my can. We submitted that about January 1st 2022.


    Leave a comment:


  • nitroxdiver
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sigstroker
    replied
    Originally posted by mej16489
    I don't know what the limits might be. The gas block is right at the receiver..maybe 1.5 to 2 inches. Its my intent to put a suppressor on it that will fit under the hand guard with an overall 'length' of about 15" So, probably not any shorter than about 8" barrel length.
    I've never actually looked at the barrel. You can slide a can inside the SIG handguard? That would be cool.

    Let me know how much it costs you and how well it worked. I don't care about tapering because I'm just going to put a 3 lug on it. TBH I formulated all these plans when I bought the thing and then fired 1 round through it (trigger problems), put it away and never looked at it since. I also have a 9mm AR upper halfway to completion - got a cool handguard for it, got a bare lower, but that's it. I have to buy a big wrench for the barrel nut and find a way to vice it somehow.

    Leave a comment:


  • mej16489
    replied
    Originally posted by sigstroker
    How much can they cut it down? I want to sbr mine too, but shorter than where the piston is. I'll probably have to get an ILWT barrel.
    I don't know what the limits might be. The gas block is right at the receiver..maybe 1.5 to 2 inches. Its my intent to put a suppressor on it that will fit under the hand guard with an overall 'length' of about 15" So, probably not any shorter than about 8" barrel length.

    Leave a comment:


  • nitroxdiver
    replied
    Excellent reply Beanz! Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • beanz2
    replied
    Originally posted by ar15robert
    I want to do my current ar pistol as an SBR seen different forms for atf but which one will i need to fill out?

    Sorry im new at this
    Form 1. Start at https://eforms.atf.gov/ Warning: very slow site. If you don't yet have a login and password, get it here https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/gu...login/download

    First download and fill this Responsible Person Questionnaire form out if you are doing it under a trust: ATF Form 5320.23

    You also need two fingerprint cards FD 258, filled out and fingerprints applied.

    If you want to do it under a trust, get some online company to make one for you. I used 199Trust.com, they'll do one for you for $79. Some states require you to notarize it, some don't. Not sure of AZ.

    Leave a comment:


  • ar15robert
    replied
    I want to do my current ar pistol as an SBR seen different forms for atf but which one will i need to fill out?

    Sorry im new at this

    Leave a comment:


  • ar15robert
    replied
    I want to do my current ar pistol as an SBR seen different forms for atf but which one will i need to fill out?

    Sorry im new at this

    Leave a comment:


  • sigstroker
    replied
    Originally posted by mej16489
    I plan to have LRK cut/crown/taper/thread a Sig MPX barrel for a eForm1 SBR. I was hoping they could engrave the barrel as well (rather than engrave the receiver)

    Its a dump of a building from the outside, but certainly a well equipped machine shop on the inside!
    How much can they cut it down? I want to sbr mine too, but shorter than where the piston is. I'll probably have to get an ILWT barrel.

    Leave a comment:


  • mej16489
    replied
    Originally posted by EBR Works
    The company we used to frequent for engraving went belly up. I have these two now, both FFLs:

    LRK Mechanical - Prescott - He subs the work for curved surfaces out to a guy in Chino Valley - can do flat engraving on-site.

    Laser One Engraving - Black Canyon City - He does the work on-site.
    I plan to have LRK cut/crown/taper/thread a Sig MPX barrel for a eForm1 SBR. I was hoping they could engrave the barrel as well (rather than engrave the receiver)

    Its a dump of a building from the outside, but certainly a well equipped machine shop on the inside!

    Leave a comment:


  • sigstroker
    replied
    Just a small box with a lower in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • beanz2
    replied
    Shipping a rifle two ways is going to cost much more than $10 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • sigstroker
    replied
    Nah, I want someone with NFA experience. It's not really a big deal to ship off somewhere. I could probably even mail it, since it's going to be a rifle.

    Leave a comment:


  • beanz2
    replied
    Originally posted by sigstroker
    I'm nowhere near Prescott. "Local" to me means driving there and back for under ten bucks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1