Both SA 7.62x51 battle packs taken as per PM!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete, pls!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I'll take 500 of the 9mm lead and 500 of the .45 lead.Comment
-
I'll take 500 each 9mm and .45acp.Comment
-
I'll take ALL the remaining bullets please. 1k 9mm $75 and 1500 .45 $140. PM inbound to arrange details.KTO 1911 80% + Rock Island Parts Kits + Aimsmall arms 1911 Jig group buy OPEN
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=900371
AR15+AR10 80% JIGS in stock
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...7#post12529807

Comment
-
I will take the 40.. Where would you wanna meet?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,903
Posts: 25,152,917
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23095 users online. 111 members and 22984 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment