Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete, pls!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dark Paladin
    學者, 羇客, 神戰士
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2008
    • 1531

    Both SA 7.62x51 battle packs taken as per PM!

    Comment

    • #17
      anto
      Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 444

      .45 brass still available? If so I'll take the 1k.
      I have a bag of about 500-600 147gr Dardas cast 9mm bullets if you're interested in trading.

      Comment

      • #18
        Mstnpete
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • 4039

        De-primed, tumble-cleaned 9mm brass[/I]: mixed headstamps, 1k for $35.00 pick up


        Are this once fired brass?
        PM sent
        Last edited by Mstnpete; 11-16-2010, 3:41 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          Mstnpete
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2006
          • 4039

          I will take the 9mm brass.
          Pm sent
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            pre5574
            Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 225

            I want the 9mm bullets if you still have them. Pm sent

            Comment

            • #21
              zz59
              Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 487

              I'll take: Willing to sell whole lot of 2.5k for $265.00.

              Comment

              • #22
                DRAB_81
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 2482

                2nd in line for those XTP's

                Comment

                • #23
                  BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 7079

                  I will take the Hornady XTP 9's if still available.
                  "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    elcajon
                    Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 426

                    32acp

                    I will take them.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 7079

                      I will still take that last box of XTP's if available.
                      "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        flyinverted
                        Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 368

                        I'll take 500 of the 9mm lead and 500 of the .45 lead.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          motocrasher
                          Member
                          • May 2009
                          • 311

                          I'll take 500 each 9mm and .45acp.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            quintn
                            Junior Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 97

                            I'll take 500 of the 9mm, and 500 of the .45ACP, per our communications!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              AIMSMALL
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 2538

                              I'll take ALL the remaining bullets please. 1k 9mm $75 and 1500 .45 $140. PM inbound to arrange details.
                              KTO 1911 80% + Rock Island Parts Kits + Aimsmall arms 1911 Jig group buy OPEN
                              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=900371

                              AR15+AR10 80% JIGS in stock
                              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...7#post12529807


                              Comment

                              • #30
                                prerunners4life
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1191

                                I will take the 40.. Where would you wanna meet?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1