Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete, pls!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    cavite
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1

    if still available ill take De-primed, tumble-cleaned .45acp brass 1k
    Last edited by cavite; 01-14-2011, 11:57 PM.

    Comment

    • #32
      slowxturtle
      Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 251

      I will take the 45 blazer ammo, 4 boxes.

      Comment

      • #33
        steepdrop
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2007
        • 563

        primers

        PM sent

        Comment

        • #34
          IntoForever
          CGSSA Associate
          • Sep 2010
          • 3891

          I'll take the remaining 500 pcs. of .45 brass. PM sent.
          With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

          Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
          5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
          Originally posted by pyromensch
          damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

          Comment

          • #35
            hkdad
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 3112

            please let me know if you have more .45 acp brass available. i need 1k+ pieces. no need to be clean or de-primed.
            ˙ǝuılƃıs ʎɯ uı ʇnd oʇ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I

            "I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45

            Comment

            • #36
              kuni9
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 79

              i will take 1K of the 40 cal per PM

              Comment

              • #37
                TERRYGER
                Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 357

                i will take the 485 zero bullets as per our pms.

                thanx!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1