Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dont hate, noob AK question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    savs2k
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1807

    the $99 sale is from centerfiresystems but seems to be down right now. Link to the deal is http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1017091/ if anyone wanted it. I saw romy barrels for 110 somewhere earlier I need to find it again. But $210 for a parts kit is a damn good deal. Id have to get a few

    Comment

    • #47
      Roccobro
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 2907

      Originally posted by savs2k
      the $99 sale is from centerfiresystems but seems to be down right now. Link to the deal is http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1017091/ if anyone wanted it. I saw romy barrels for 110 somewhere earlier I need to find it again. But $210 for a parts kit is a damn good deal. Id have to get a few
      And the Romy barrels can still be found for less than $99. So $200 for a "kit" is a little "less bad".

      You SHOULD pick some up! They never last forever.

      Justin
      For any questions contact me by email.
      Thanks,
      Justin
      Originally posted by ar15barrels
      Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
      Originally posted by DannyZRC
      no it can't!
      Originally posted by ar15barrels
      YES IT CAN!
      "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1