I would love to do this if we have one in Norcal.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Delete-
Collapse
X
-
Starve the beast, move to a free state.
Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale." -
ill be at any one anyone decides to do in the los angeles area, i would make new posts for the area you are planing on doing one and then posting the links here, I can then put them in the first postComment
-
I'd be interested in a REAL Saiga conversion. I'm talking about replacing the gas block and the FSB, re-riveting a proper trigger guard on there, replacing the gas tube, welding up the extra holes and installing a bullet guide.
I actually think I'm about 80% ready to sell my dimpled Saiga and just buy a SGL-21 instead. At least then the bullet guide would be riveted in instead of screwed in... but I'm still considering converting mine.Comment
-
Doesn't sound like the conversion party has occurred yet. Count me in and can anyone provide a list of parts I'll need? Looking to install a bullet guide, bullet button, move the trigger group forward, add a pistol grip, and replace the buttstock. Sorry if this has already been beaten to death in other threads.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,825
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18281 users online. 56 members and 18225 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment