Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

First time AK Owner Fun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Dangerous
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 109

    where did you get the jolly roger shemagh??? thats cooler than the ak!!! just kidding the ak is raw

    Comment

    • #32
      Gio
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2008
      • 10251

      Originally posted by Dangerous
      where did you get the jolly roger shemagh??? thats cooler than the ak!!! just kidding the ak is raw
      If I told you I'd have to .... you Thanks!

      Most of the scarfs can be found at Airsoft shops for $10 or so. I found some shops online that sell em for $8 or so if you buy like 5 or more at once. I have 6 or 7 of them now, I really like them a lot.

      -Gio
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment

      • #33
        gozuki
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2007
        • 644

        Originally posted by gowking
        Hmm, ever seen them sold separately?

        -G
        Kreb's custom makes at least 3 different combos.

        Comment

        • #34
          Gowking
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 2664

          Yes I am aware of what Krebs has but I was interested in this style.

          -G

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1