I'll shoot him a PM.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
please delete, started new thread for bp.thx
Collapse
X
-
Hey there's a guy "sjpd" selling kits in the parts section for 250 hurry up!!!!!AK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197Comment
-
AK Build Party
The flats do not have to be marked as far as i understand it. At the top of the thread of the gunsmithing how too.. page, answers some questions reguarding home built AK's check it out!Comment
-
So all I would need is a Rivet set and my punches and drill index?
I did the ar thing now I want to atempt an "Ak type".Comment
-
lets get some votes in so I can set a date in stone. Im seeing more interest around nov 21st. poss. dec 5th. I think Ill close the poll at the end of the month to allow time for prep and organization.
the 21st is b4 thanksgiving week. people should still have a lil cash. If your situation is anything like mine, you know the ladies like to shop the day after thanksgiving, leaving less cash for december lol. idk just my .02
any spot welders, blast cabinet, park equipment ?
thanks,
alexAK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197Comment
-
hey spot welder on CL some one in the southbay could get it its too far for me and its a miller not some junk
Comment
-
how big of an air compressor is needed for blasting?AK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197Comment
-
-
I want in on this IM going to have 3 bulgarian Ak74 kits to build. What all should I bring. I have punches, taps, I want to do screw builds I think they are cleaner. I can bring a few drill indexes and some cordless stuff. I also have angle grinders.
I have a 8horse 50 gallon compressor as well?Comment
-
AK Build Party
I have at least three dremils I'm brigging to the party. What else so far do we need for the Party?Comment
-
cool ,we can use dremels.
-we can use some more presses and jigs since that seems to be where a lot of the time is spent.
-anyone have parking stuff? Ive got the propane tanks and adapters with hoses, also have a burner. going in to update my certs this weekend, I'll see if I can get my hands on some material(metal)
bbq i think im going to do tri tip. If anyone has beef with eating beef let me know...
AlexAK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,720
Posts: 25,150,801
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15415 users online. 131 members and 15284 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment