Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

please delete, started new thread for bp.thx

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alexthewelder
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 878

    please delete, started new thread for bp.thx

    delete please

    thanks,
    Alex
    26
    Nov 21st
    0%
    9
    Dec 5th
    0%
    12
    Dec 12th
    0%
    5
    AK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
    AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
    AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
    AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197
  • #2
    jammer2k
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 273

    I am most definitely interested. Just need to drill my rear trunnion holes and rivet the front and rear.... and of course finish my assembly.
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Please also don't confuse small-L libertarians with the Big-L Libertarian Party. The former is a stance; the latter is generally useless (unelectable).

    Comment

    • #3
      G-Man WC
      In Memoriam
      • Oct 2005
      • 10991

      I should have all my parts ready in a week or two. Can't commit until date options are presented.
      Was late with my receiver for this weekend festivities and need to get it together. Just over the hill from you in WC. -g
      If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
      -Samuel Adams

      Comment

      • #4
        Dovii4ever
        Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 137

        Build Party

        i am down, just shoot out some dates and maybe we can vote on a date like the last build party i attended.

        Comment

        • #5
          Zachs300zx
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 538

          I would be interested too. Have 2 flats to bend and still looking for a parts kit.
          Anyone have a setup to drill an AR lower? Would like to build an AR pistol from an 80% lower too.
          Last edited by Zachs300zx; 10-18-2009, 2:07 PM.
          sigpicDrop in 10 round limiters for rifle and pistol magazines:www.magazineblocks.com

          Comment

          • #6
            bahazero
            Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 201

            I would interested as well. I have a build I want to sandblast and repark.

            Comment

            • #7
              gatdammit
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 625

              I'm down (contigent on dates of course). I wanna be able to do more stuff than bend two flats! lol

              Comment

              • #8
                FS00008
                Senior Member
                • May 2008
                • 1975

                I'm down depending on getting a parts kit and rivets etc. Plus I know nothing about doing this... I have a flat and that's it :-)
                "No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
                legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer."

                Comment

                • #9
                  goober
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 4875

                  cant do the Nov date but would be down for either Dec one... already have my flat & parts kit.
                  Live between Santa Cruz and SLO? Want to get involved?
                  Check out the Central Coast Calguns Community Chapter
                  And join the Central Coast Region Social Group!
                  sigpic
                  NRA Life Member - CRPA Life & Board Member - SAF Life Member - Monterey County Carry Initiative Sponsor
                  Statements posted here are the sole opinions of the author and not those
                  of CGN, CGF, CRPA, or any other institution or agency unless otherwise noted.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    gatdammit
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 625

                    This is a sickness! lol I'm down for whatever date.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      trykp
                      Member
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 139

                      damn this is just what could help me. I've been longing to build an AK for long but seemed more complicated than an AR.

                      are there places that sell complete ak kits with wooden furniture? where could i get a receiver and how much would those run, milled or stamped? does one have to be 21 to buy AK receivers like AR's ones now???

                      i'm hoping it won't cost much for a good quality ak build.

                      thanks for any info!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        wilit
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 5213

                        Anyone have a spot welder? I'd really like to get the rails welded on my bent flat.
                        "If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
                        "You have to be willing to swing your nuts like a deadblow hammer to put these jackasses in their place." - AJAX22
                        "The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry." - William F Buckley Jr.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Wcoldnav
                          Member
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 243

                          I am down for another build party, you were right alex, this is an addiction
                          sigpicNRA Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Alexthewelder
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2009
                            • 878

                            looks like it might happen! Get your votes in so we can establish a date and get things rolling=)

                            Lets see what people can bring for the bp
                            ie:tools,presses,jigs,etc

                            I have a
                            -12 ton press
                            -cheap 5spd drill press(it works).
                            -Barrel pin press.
                            -about 4 grinders for trimming your receivers
                            -knick knacks

                            I will see what else I can get my hands on for the party.

                            For those of you looking for kits, I'm sure someone on here will catch wind of your need and shoot you a pm.

                            It would be the usual 25 bucks per person building, and that includes the food/drink.

                            spectators are 5 bucks for food

                            Cheers!
                            AK BUILD PARTY OCT 16th, 2010
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=333079
                            AK BUILD PARTY JULY 17th, 2010
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=308158
                            AK BUILD PARTY MAR ?, 2010
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=263078
                            AK BUILD PARTY DEC 5th, 2009
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=235197

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mike9909
                              Junior Member
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 71

                              where can i get a flat?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1