delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
not to diss anyone here but $80 bucks to paint a $29 lower?
this guy on ebayer has perfect feedback.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o7WTCBePyp2GCamIM" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/scared-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-3o7WTCBePyp2GCamIM">via GIPHY</a></p> -
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Want cheap try sending a test piece to this guy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cerakote-Ser...UAAOSweW5VXPRK
Post up how it works out. I get all kinds of great deals there. Guy has great feedback. I'd check it out but I have no need right now. Plus I want to setup to do it myself just need to save some cash. Why? Because I can....Comment
-
How does that eBay work? We ship?not to diss anyone here but $80 bucks to paint a $29 lower?
this guy on ebayer has perfect feedback.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cerakote-Ser...UAAOSweW5VXPRKComment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,589
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17593 users online. 34 members and 17559 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment