Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon Order Wait Support Group Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    dartbrandx
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 89

    WHOA!! There be gold in them thar dies!!
    Originally posted by me
    It's all about standards. You have yours and I have mine. Mine just happen to be higher.

    Comment

    • #62
      ZNiner
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 1030

      Got my dies and superswager today.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #63
        prc77
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 2578

        Box #4 on the way. Less than 2lbs. be here Tuesday
        C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
        83-85

        USPSA CRO
        MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun


        sigpic

        Comment

        • #64
          banta134
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 33

          Ordered my Super Swage 600 on Jan 28th. On the Fedex truck for delivery today! I can give the one i borrowed back to my buddy!

          Comment

          • #65
            DRAB_81
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 2482

            I got my Case Trimmer, 223 Case Trim Die, 223 Caliber Conversion Kit, Super Swage & Small Rifle Casefeeder Plate yesterday. No 223 Dies though...
            (Ordered on 1/7)

            Comment

            • #66
              goodlookin1
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 2557

              I got REALLY lucky today! Went to Rancho Cordova Guns today to buy some .45 lead and lo and behold: They sell Dillon Equipment! Being that I just bought a Garand, I needed a quick change kit for my 650 for my .39-06 dies. They just happened to have one!!! I was really surprised. Bought it up right quick. They had one of each of the most popular die sets as well: .223, 45 acp, 9mm, 44mag, and some others, but I didn't need dies.

              Had I not strolled in there when I did, I might have had to wait another 6-8 weeks!
              www.FirearmReviews.net

              Comment

              • #67
                CEDaytonaRydr
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 4141

                The bad thing about this is that I need some powder dies for my XL650, and they're completely out. They're using them all to build new presses for all the rest of the people who already ordered. I should have done this months ago...

                Comment

                • #68
                  Pauliedad
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 2095

                  So there is hope... Good to know. Started back up shooting my colt 80's series government model decieded that a should get better with the Walther P99 and then got an itch for a Python. Reality quickly set in and that was when I stumble accross a 686plus. Now I'm going through the spare cash with ammo and get curious about reloading.... Got real close to the Lee progressive and decieded as much as i do like to tinker I'd rather make ammo. Ta Da, now I'm reseaching Dillon and realized the 650 with all the trimmings was for me. That was 3 weeks ago and boy have I been reading my Lyman 49th edition and wanna talk brass. It's all REALLY shiney and sorted and I just found some various powders. Primers and bullets? "yeah, we used to have those" Im trying Vallejo gun show tomorrow but I really hate lines. Anyway, Thanks for the "support group"

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    goodlookin1
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2557

                    No lie, I swear I saw one at the place I went today. I can check it out on Minday if u want and if it is there, I can buy it and send it to you and you can just PP me the money....

                    Let me know.
                    www.FirearmReviews.net

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Eldraque
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 1984

                      I want to start reloading now. Where can i find reloading supplies?



                      Comment

                      • #71
                        prc77
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2578

                        box #3 showed up today.

                        primer pick ups, rifle plate for the case feeder, strong mount, swage, quik change kit, and bullet tray. Still no press
                        C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
                        83-85

                        USPSA CRO
                        MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun


                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          EL_NinO619
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 1519

                          I am now also waiting, ordered 2/12 and have received one package. DVD and DP hat. Anyone have updates on orders, such as date ordered and date received. I am anxious as a MOFO..
                          se carga el diablo de la pistola...
                          .223, .25acp, 25-20win, 9mm, 38spl/.357, 10mm .308, 8mm M, 7mm Rem Mag, 45acp, .475 Wildey mag
                          On 2 Hornady LnL AP & Dillon Super 1050

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            damndave
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 10858

                            Originally posted by CEDaytonaRydr
                            The bad thing about this is that I need some powder dies for my XL650, and they're completely out. They're using them all to build new presses for all the rest of the people who already ordered. I should have done this months ago...

                            In-stock at Grafs





                            Still waiting for my order to ship from Grafs placed 3 weeks ago.
                            Last edited by damndave; 02-18-2013, 12:01 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              damndave
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 10858

                              FedEx tracking number from Grafs today!

                              Package says 32#. Let's see what I get.

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                Kokak
                                Member
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 336

                                Got my boxes last week... THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!!!
                                SASS #104925

                                If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

                                Albert Einstein

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1