Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

about to pull the trigger on the Hornady LNL AP!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    vwynn
    Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 383

    Originally posted by Fyathyrio
    One thing about the RCBS lockout die is it's not completely fool proof. While it's a great tool, it's not a replacement for careful observation of your reloading process.

    From another post where I did some experimenting...

    hmm so judging by your post u prefer the powder cop + eye vs say.. the Lockout die + die??
    Those who ignore... Will be ignored.

    Comment

    • #32
      Fyathyrio
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 1082

      I still like the lockout die, it also gives a visual indication of powder with a rising rod...but the locking up the press is an extra benefit.
      "Everything I ever learned about leadership, I learned from a Chief Petty Officer." - John McCain
      "Use your hammer, not your mouth, jackass!" - Mike Ditka
      There has never been a shortage of people eager to draw up blueprints for running other people's lives. - Thomas Sowell
      Originally posted by James Earl Jones
      The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

      Comment

      • #33
        WILDMAN442
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 1665

        Just watched the hornady videos on you tube setting this beast up....

        Makes me want to go buy one so bad!!!

        Justin
        Originally posted by MHShooter
        The whole time I was thinking "perfect calguns story"

        Comment

        • #34
          vwynn
          Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 383

          made another purchase..

          Case feeder
          Hornady powder cop
          Hornady new dimension 9mm set
          Hornady 10 extra bushings (just incase i need more)

          still need a few more gadgets n i should be set for components.
          Those who ignore... Will be ignored.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1