Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rromeo
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2009
    • 6981

    I sorted a pail of brass that was picked up from the range.
    A ton of 9mm and .223, some .40, .45, a handful of .243, .308, and .30-06.

    I loaded 100 rounds of .38 Special. 3.2 grs Bullseye under a 158 moly coated SWC from Bear Creek, with CCI primers.
    Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

    - from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
    (Revised Eastern Sect Edition)

    Comment

    • Bigtwin
      Veteran Member
      • May 2010
      • 2639

      Loaded some trial rounds of .357 magnum and 7.62x54r!
      NRA MEMBER

      Comment

      • rudynix
        Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 224

        Originally posted by Exodus343
        loaded 48 more rounds today
        You're using Large Pistol primers for your 30-06, or is that a typo?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • G-Man WC
          In Memoriam
          • Oct 2005
          • 10991

          Loaded up three separate test loads for my .308 Ishapore 2A1 with Trail Boss powder.
          Tumbled 100 7.62 x 53 Lapua brass.
          I'm starting to get into this reloading thing
          Damn you Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          All kidding aside, Thank you Bruce for the mentoring.
          -g
          Last edited by G-Man WC; 01-27-2013, 8:11 PM.
          If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
          -Samuel Adams

          Comment

          • otteray
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 3246

            Seated some .32 Long Colt heeled cast bullets with the 0.91" cases, fed. SP primer and 6 grains of IMR 4227. For the Marlin (18)'92 with the interchangeable firing pins (RF or CF)
            sigpic
            Single fin mentality

            Comment

            • s4alex
              Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 467

              Did a batch of 45acp...

              Berry's 200gr FPDS
              W231 Powder
              Winchester LPP

              100 rounds @ 5.0gr
              100 rounds @ 5.2gr

              Going to see which cycles better through my RIA 1911. If they both do, then we will see which I am more accurate with, if I suck evenly with both, then I will use the 5.0 to save a grain or two here and there.
              - I don't believe in Safety First. Never have and never will.

              - I believe in Safety ALWAYS. Bad things happen if you only do it first...

              Comment

              • NotEnufGarage
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Oct 2010
                • 4832

                Turned a bunch of sheet lead into 124 1lb ingots...

                Ingots

                Lead Ignots.jpg

                Here's all the dirt that was removed from the lead sheet as it was smelted.

                Dirt.jpg

                I've got about 300 - 400 lbs more to process. I'm going to get a muffin pan and a larger melting pot first, though.

                I got the lead for about $.20/lb. I should be able to make some .45ACP 230gr LRN's for about $.02 each, which means I'll be able to shoot .45 for what most people spend shooting .22lr.
                sigpic
                NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

                "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
                Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
                Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

                The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

                Comment

                • bingobingobingo
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 24

                  150 rounds - .38 spl (single stage)
                  158gr extreme plated fp
                  3.4gr Bullseye 1.425 oal

                  Comment

                  • pdq_wizzard
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2008
                    • 3813

                    Originally posted by Spodeley
                    I'm still trying to set up this RCBS Piggyback II that my shootin'-club "buddy" gave me! It needs a powder measure and some primer tubes and a "cam-wire" that fits...it's giving ME fits. When you look-up the definition of "contraption" in the dictionary they should use a picture of it!
                    I ended up with a RCBS Piggyback II the same way you did, for missing parts call RCBS they will send you new ones.

                    It takes some time to get the hang of working the thing, but I can run mine just fine once you get it setup. The biggest thing that you need to get right is the primer feeder.
                    Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
                    A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

                    Originally posted by M. Sage
                    More what? More crazy?
                    You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.

                    Comment

                    • G-Man WC
                      In Memoriam
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 10991

                      Tumbled - FL Sized - Tumbled - Trimmed 275 .308win
                      If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
                      -Samuel Adams

                      Comment

                      • lethalb18c1
                        Member
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 209

                        30 of .357 mag
                        125 grain bullets
                        21.4 grains of w296

                        100 of .308 win
                        150 grain bullets
                        44 grains of varget

                        Comment

                        • Full Clip
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 10266

                          About 100 rounds of .223, just for kicks...

                          Comment

                          • madjack956
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 2617

                            I didn't load anything, but I had a friend bring me 7000 primers from the Az. gun show, and I helped him set up his new Dillon 550B.

                            Primers.. WOOHOO!
                            Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org

                            Comment

                            • NotEnufGarage
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 4832

                              Picked up another 250 - 300 lbs of sheet lead and cut it into chuncks to start smelting it.

                              Hand primed 464 Remington Large Primer 6.8SPC cases in preparation for loading them with Hornady 110gr BTHP and 28 gr of AA-2200. I think I have a few more dirty cases in the garage and just enough powder and bullets to load about 500 rounds.
                              sigpic
                              NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

                              "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
                              Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
                              Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

                              The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

                              Comment

                              • Whiterabbit
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 7599

                                dang, I am jealous. can you share the wealth?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1