Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joefreas
    • Jan 2010
    • 2421

    Loaded Some 45s

    Trays.jpg
    45s.jpg
    Bench.jpg
    and my helper, Bullet.
    Bullet.jpg
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

    Originally posted by XDRoX
    Walking around with a banana in a holster won't do anything but get you laughed at.
    "A true patriot would repeal the patriot act"
    Ron Paul

    Comment

    • Black_Talon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2281

      50 rds of 38 Spl target loads:

      Remington 148gr HBWC over 2.75gr of WW WST.
      sigpic

      When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

      Comment

      • JerryL
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 11

        My first 100 rnds ever!

        I have been collecting my equipment, and snagging every bit of brass that I could find. In total I probably have almost 1K 5.56 cases. it took me a while to prep them, but they are all tumbled, re sized, trimmed, and primed. I got a bulk order of M855 for .08/rnd and a deal on 5 lbs of Reloader 15 at a gun show.

        M855 Ball - 62 grain FMJBT
        Reloader 15 - 25 grain
        Cases - Random
        Primer - WSR

        I got the load data off of the Alliant web site.

        Comment

        • One78Shovel
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 2962

          Finished seating 50 rounds.

          Have 4 eblocs loaded up with test loads for my SA Garand. 46.0, 46.3, 46.5, 46.7 grains IMR-4064

          Sierra MK 175 Grain FMJBT with OAL 3.340. Same powder charge I have used in previous test but tweaking with OAL. The 46.5 was sweetest last time. If repeats, it will be go to load.

          -178S

          Comment

          • nyc71
            Member
            • May 2011
            • 300

            200 rds of 9mm loaded with 3.4g of S1000, Tula spp, & MBC TC bullet for idpa.


            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

            Comment

            • Bill Steele
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2010
              • 5028

              100 rounds of 10mm.

              180gr PD FMJ-FP over five different powder charges.

              I loaded Alliant 2400 starting at 11.8gr and worked my way up in 20 round batches and .2gr increments to a max load of 12.8grs of 2400, all seated to 1.250"

              These are my first 10mm's, still waiting for my KKM barrel to arrive so I can start testing. If I like the results, I will have to buy some AA#9 to step on the gas a little, I need some #9 anyway, for my wow factor .44RM's.

              Not Deagle rounds, but looking at these nasty little mothers, I am thinking I am going to enjoy these a lot.

              When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

              Comment

              • rockdogz
                Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 447

                200 more .40!!

                Comment

                • ap1040
                  Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 451

                  356 rounds of 30 cal carbine

                  Comment

                  • G38xOC
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 3749

                    I think i did about 42 round of 9mm . rest tomorrow

                    Comment

                    • fal_762x51
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2733

                      Finished 200 rounds of .40 S&W; 180 grains propelled by 4.3 grains of HP38. Got some practice ammo for next weekend.
                      sigpic

                      Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.

                      Comment

                      • Black_Talon
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2281

                        50 rds of 38 Spl target loads:

                        Remington 148gr HBWC over 2.75gr of WW WST.
                        sigpic

                        When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

                        Comment

                        • bruceflinch
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 40155

                          Prepped & primed 55 pcs of 303 British.
                          Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

                          I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

                          Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

                          Secret Club Member?.

                          Comment

                          • b.faust
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 1576

                            I did 100 rounds of .223
                            Batches of 10 with IMR 8208 XBR
                            Hornady 75 grain HPBT

                            Next weekend we'll see how they do!
                            ______________________________________
                            http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/donate

                            DONATE TODAY!!

                            Comment

                            • rockdogz
                              Member
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 447

                              Done with the .40 for now, so switched over to large primer and started in on 100 rounds of .45. Kept the W231 in the hopper

                              Comment

                              • G38xOC
                                Veteran Member
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 3749

                                400 of 9mm

                                Tite Group
                                4.1 gr at 1.090"
                                125 FMJ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1