Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reloading Panic/run empties Dillon.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    AGGRO
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 2793

    Did we learn nothing from the Obama election? Buy early folks. Stack em deep. Panic clears inventory.

    Comment

    • #17
      whutsup40
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Mar 2009
      • 2727

      Primers are getting hard to find anywhere, And some powder is showing out of stock also.

      Comment

      • #18
        racinjason233
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2015
        • 1457

        Anyone want to trade small pistol primers for small rifle primers?
        Originally posted by smashycrashy
        Damn, you are right, I suck
        Originally posted by OleCuss
        I despise Trump.

        Comment

        • #19
          Snoopy47
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 3905

          Darn.

          I've been using a Lock N Load for years, and was looking to upgrade to a XL750 since I freed up my gun inventory in the sellers market.

          It's not an astronomical improvement over the LnL so it looks like I'll wait a few years. Maybe I'll pick it up "pre owned" never out of the box.
          Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1