Did we learn nothing from the Obama election? Buy early folks. Stack em deep. Panic clears inventory.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading Panic/run empties Dillon.
Collapse
X
-
Anyone want to trade small pistol primers for small rifle primers?Originally posted by smashycrashyDamn, you are right, I suckOriginally posted by OleCussI despise Trump.Comment
-
Darn.
I've been using a Lock N Load for years, and was looking to upgrade to a XL750 since I freed up my gun inventory in the sellers market.
It's not an astronomical improvement over the LnL so it looks like I'll wait a few years. Maybe I'll pick it up "pre owned" never out of the box.Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,965
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28762 users online. 39 members and 28723 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment