Another 35 page thread over a broken decapping pin forming...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Halted Reloading Plans
Collapse
X
-
Bend that sucker back and keep going. If you are local to the east bay, I have extra lee recapping pins you can have. I also have some squirrel daddy pins I can sell you.Comment
-
If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.Comment
-
Thanks all for the responses.
I'll try to bend it back since I'll just throw it away.
I already have some replacements in the mail, but I'll get some of those squirrelly decappers too.Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Read this:
For handgun ammo, the summary is sort, dry tumble, deprime, prime, charge, seat then crimp.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,505
Posts: 25,148,517
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14111 users online. 141 members and 13970 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment