Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
-
Not using volume, not using volume, not using volume.
I shot the loads, they functioned perfectly, not one single jam
I noticed as I was loading the mag that I should've seated the bullets to 2.206 NOT 2.026 or whatever I posted haha they were inaccurate.
2" at ~80 yards
Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
My apologies . . . just wanting you to be safe and your post did talk about 90% full cases. When it comes to reloading, we have to watch out for each other otherwise the libtards will try to ban that as well.sigpic"There is no greater feel than to be in control of 56 tons of steel and watching that 105mm round go down range and blow something up."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,530
Posts: 25,148,659
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14901 users online. 134 members and 14767 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment