I've only had to kite a little on the bosses. Everything else I just kill. It's a little too easy IMO. I hope it gets tougher when I unlock harder difficulty settings.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
D3
Collapse
X
-
"We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
-Chesty Puller-
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
-Chesty Puller-
-Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!- -
Awesome game.
sugacookieComment
-
-
I'm sorry but what twisted person thought... Yeah, you know what would be a cool weapon? Throwing jars of poisons spiders!
I'm sorry but this is downright disturbing! Still this game was worth the wait.Comment
-
WOW WOW WOW! hold the god damn phone.
is the cow level now a pony level?
"It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all." -Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Nahh, it's alright. The jar only holds 4 spiders and isn't high capacity.Comment
-
hilarious
"It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all." -Thomas JeffersonComment
-
hahahahaha i never saw that
"It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all." -Thomas JeffersonComment
-
I got to find out what number behind my username. Just finished Act 1 freaking awesome. Took me almost 6 hours and that's (I think) exploring every area and killing every monster.
Got to wait a few more days for my bud to get it before delving past Act 1.
Anyone play with the witch doctor? He any good?Comment
-
I've noticed a recurring theme in the game. The hero goes to do a quest, the demons all scream that he'll "never succeed!", then when he does succeed the demons scream "Ok, you succeeded in destroying my (insert quest objective) but I didn't need that anyway! You still won't succeed!"
Kind of funny but still a great game."We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
-Chesty Puller-
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
-Chesty Puller-
-Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!-Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,279
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24887 users online. 72 members and 24815 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment