Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just bought a gaming pc
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
Ran siege flawlessly.
Arma not so much!
The ram I intended to install was not the right size, apparently I have an itx motherboard so i need these small memory sticks, not the big whoppers my friend brought over lol.Comment
-
Y’all speaking Greek to me…… I am too old school…Comment
-
-
Got 2 16 gb ram sticks to put in there and fast it up.
The 8gb it came with was not sufficient!Comment
-
-
Get on World of Tanks and let me smash you!Comment
-
It was advertised with a gtx 1650, but when I checked on the nvidia software it indicates that the installed graphics card is actually a gtx 1650 super.
Im also going to change out the hdd to an ssd soon.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,535
Posts: 25,148,742
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19253 users online. 119 members and 19134 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment