That's why I have lots of insurance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun sitter?
Collapse
X
-
Another house sitter vote.
Not just because firearms are involved but for basic home Securety/safety.Comment
-
I have an alarm. We have a lady that takes care of a 96 year old man and jumps at the chance to stay at our house.I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.Comment
-
Even if you didn't have any guns you shouldn't leave your house empty for two weeks. Hire a relative or neighbor's adult kid to stay in the house.
You got it. Kes and the rest are flaming liberals!
Last edited by Mitch; 02-02-2015, 8:10 AM.Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.Comment
-
Weren't you advocating a felony act that would lead to major prison time? I also don't always agree with the censorship but if you or I don't like it we can always go elsewhere or start our own forums.Comment
-
Shop award-winning home security systems from SimpliSafe. Professional monitoring, protection from break-ins and hazards, and no contracts.
For under $250 you can have an alarm system that is monitored (or not...your choice) and you can install it in a couple hours. It'll text you if there's activity and you can turn it on and off with your cell phone.
Done.Comment
-
sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
You don't like it, leave. New members who join up and then b i t c h about the forums policies piss me off like no other. No one is making you stay here. Follow the rules or piss off.
OP, I would trust the safe. If you have a bad feeling, they make motion activated wifi cameras that you can monitor from anywhere and will alert you when they sense motion. I have one for my apartment. Invest, install, and be at easeOriginally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑComment
-
yea this is good option b/c you install yourself based on needs and the monitoring is no contract so use it when you need itwww.simplisafe.com
For under $250 you can have an alarm system that is monitored (or not...your choice) and you can install it in a couple hours. It'll text you if there's activity and you can turn it on and off with your cell phone.
Done.SavingtheRepublic Through The Art of Political Guerrilla WarfareComment
-
Wow, maybe you just possibly said something you shouldn't have?
You'll do a lot better here by saying "oops I made a mistake, sorry" instead of griping more.
Even better would have been for you to delete the post after you were warned.
Many will be watching for your Hammerban.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
-
Many will be taking bet's on his impending Hammerban!!sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,839
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18845 users online. 34 members and 18811 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment