Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GOD DAM IT!! #%^&%#@$

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    Originally posted by FremontJames
    At least it doesn't look like this.
    It will if I keep letting my cousin touch it.
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    • #62
      stoeger562
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 529

      Originally posted by Dee_Dub
      roommates? you mean your parents.


      they live with me theres a difference!!!

      Comment

      • #63
        morfeeis
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2010
        • 7605

        if your guns aren't getting beat up going in and out of your safe you need more guns.....
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
        Originally posted by Ayn Rand
        You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

        Comment

        • #64
          Sikvenum93
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2014
          • 2181

          My two cents. The AK is one of those functional rifles. Not a real good looking rifle imo. Just shoot the hell out of it and cerakoate it eventually.
          Wise men seldom speak. - Arcus

          Comment

          • #65
            Tasty
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 1829

            I heard a spoonful of froglube will fill in the wood and also buff out the scratch at the same time....
            As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

            Comment

            • #66
              InfringedInSoCal
              Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 132

              Originally posted by capitol
              Too many people buying these days are all about resale value and not shooting.
              People sell firearms after they get them? strange... never occurred to me.
              " I Carry A Gun, Because Cops Are Too Heavy " - Clint Smith

              Comment

              • #67
                1badjack68
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Feb 2014
                • 503

                I totally understand what you mean. I brought home a Ak .22 awhile back and my son said "Oh cool it's a. 22?" Then dropped it. If it was just the wood or the receiver I'd be OK with it but he left a scare on it I'll always notice .

                My point is it could have been worse lol. And yes I still take him shooting.
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • #68
                  The Gleam
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 13443

                  Originally posted by Tasty
                  I heard a spoonful of froglube will fill in the wood and also buff out the scratch at the same time....
                  Actually, it rejuvenates the wood, incites new cell generation, the hole fills up with new wood fibers, then sprouts a small branch with a few leaves enough to create a whole new stock, with a pistol grip and a shoulder thing that goes up.

                  Let it go long enough, and you'll have a credenza for a cheek rest.
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  Originally posted by Librarian
                  What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                  If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    monorailboy
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 1229

                    parts is parts

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      sootytom
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 761

                      OP, a scratch on your gun is no reason to use our Lords name in vain
                      I'm very disappointed with the Calgun moderators for not deleting thread

                      Your guns not a piece of jewelry it's a tool GROW UP and get over it

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        The Gleam
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 13443

                        Originally posted by sootytom
                        OP, a scratch on your gun is no reason to use our Lords name in vain
                        I'm very disappointed with the Calgun moderators for not deleting thread

                        Your guns not a piece of jewelry it's a tool GROW UP and get over it
                        I just talked to Traci Lords - she said it was OK.
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Librarian
                        What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                        If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          CK_32
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 14369

                          Originally posted by Tasty
                          I heard a spoonful of froglube will fill in the wood and also buff out the scratch at the same time....
                          Frog lube? Never heard of it...


                          Shh!! You'll give away our apocolypse rarions!
                          For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                          What's Your Caliber??


                          My Youtube channel

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            CSACANNONEER
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 44094

                            Your "roommate" came into your room, asked to fondle your weapon, held it for a while and then it ended up on the floor? Sounds like a plot in a gay porn movie to me.
                            NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                            California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                            Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                            Utah CCW Instructor


                            Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                            sigpic
                            CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                            KM6WLV

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              CSACANNONEER
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 44094

                              It is just an AK!
                              NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                              California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                              Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                              Utah CCW Instructor


                              Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                              sigpic
                              CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                              KM6WLV

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                SocomM4
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2187

                                Originally posted by capitol
                                Do I have to say it?

                                Children go back to your rooms.

                                Guns are tools not art. Use and or abuse, shoot em like you stole em if you choose. If they break replace the part(s) and shoot some more. They're tools.

                                Too many people buying these days are all about resale value and not shooting.

                                I'm pretty carefull with my guns too. That's not because I want to ever sell them, I plan on leaving these to my kids and I'd like them to take the same care of them as I did .

                                Your gun becomes a TOOL when you use it in combat.
                                Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
                                maybe I'm wrong, but, if a $50.00 investment can help me a bit, i'll just have to go a day without the hookers and blow to cover it
                                Originally posted by ir0nclash86
                                I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
                                Originally posted by Ride Madone
                                It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1