Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Angeles Range Open Tomorrow !
Collapse
X
-
NRA - Life Member
Head ***** @ Firing-Line Burbank.
Firing-Line Indoor Ranges
If you have suggestions, comments, or complaints, feel free to contact me at info at burbankrange.com -
NRA - Life Member
Head ***** @ Firing-Line Burbank.
Firing-Line Indoor Ranges
If you have suggestions, comments, or complaints, feel free to contact me at info at burbankrange.comComment
-
NRA - Life Member
Head ***** @ Firing-Line Burbank.
Firing-Line Indoor Ranges
If you have suggestions, comments, or complaints, feel free to contact me at info at burbankrange.comComment
-
No doubt about it, Angeles Range dodged a MAJOR bullet.
But someone please 'splain to me- what's with the hyper aggressive yellow jackets ??
What are yellow jackets good for ?Comment
-
Yellow Jacket city!!!
All their homes are burnt so they are out and angry.
I went to ASR today and had to stop shooting at least 10 times in a couple hours. One landed on my nose so they are hard to ignore.
I ended up chasing them off with a pistol rug in hand.
But I had the whole pistol side to myself for an hour! : )
Elec Factory I looked for you but no luck. ???
Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I don't really care, I just like to argue.Comment
-
Comment
-
I recommend putting on some repellent to help with the Yellow Jackets -- It's not perfect, but it does help a bit, plus not having food around or uncovered drinks. I use a repellent that is 100% DEET (the same stuff I use when I go to Belize).Comment
-
-

Taste like chicken
"Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,008
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16065 users online. 94 members and 15971 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.














Comment