Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glocks
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Once again failure to answer the question. What is quite a few? 100? 1000? 10,000? I don't keep a tally but I know order of magnitude how many I put with each of my pistols. Also you failed to answer the second part of the question which is:
Comment
-
-
1000's my friend, possibly even tens of thousands. How about yourself?Comment
-
Wow, sorry for doubting you, SCE.
I hope you are getting a good deal on those man cannon loads. Ten thousand rounds is a lot to have shot as a new gun owner. Very admirable, buddy.
I hope those .45 ACP's only cost you $20 a box - even $4000 for cheap practice ammo is a chunk of change. You should definitely be a crack shot by now.
I for one, am not going to tease you any more.Comment
-
Very true, but when you make a lot of money on a annual basis, practicing something you enjoy doing isn't a huge deal. I do what I love and I do it well.Wow, sorry for doubting you, SCE.
I hope you are getting a good deal on those man cannon loads. Ten thousand rounds is a lot to have shot as a new gun owner. Very admirable, buddy.
I hope those .45 ACP's only cost you $20 a box - even $4000 for cheap practice ammo is a chunk of change. You should definitely be a crack shot by now.
I for one, am not going to tease you any more.Comment
-
Originally posted by barrageThat's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.Comment
-
But you agree that glock is superior, right?Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by barrageThat's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.Comment
-
That is truly remarkable. Possibly tens of thousands of rounds through your Glock. Yet you still aren't comfortable leaving a round in the chamber. The only person who believes your BS is you. And to think people actually tried to help you out, I think most see you for what you really are now, I think we can all agree on that.Comment
-
Yes... but you are still evading the most important part of the question. That is:
I'm guessing ZERO. I'm guessing the significance of that question is lost on you.Comment
-
Sharp calm down, quit trying to hard on the internet, it's starting to show. Who cares if he put down 100,000 rounds or 10 rounds, he is a member here, respect him, and vice versa. It's funny because when you guys post buy ads, or sell ads, people just tend to avoid you 'negative' people at all cost. I think Chapped had a piece he was selling, which I was willing to buy (still looking via GB), but due to his arrogance/ignorance, I rather just pay full price. I hope your enjoying yourself, because their is nothing to gain with these pointless arguments. =)
I'll be wearing a hat that says "derderder" at most bay area ranges, if you see me, say what's up!
It's ironic how most people on these forums are more closed minded than liberals I know in real life, full of negative judgement towards others without getting to know them. I don't want to single you out, I can be an arse too, it's time to better ourselves.Last edited by deerdeerdeer; 12-27-2014, 9:52 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,925
Posts: 25,153,286
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34990 users online. 115 members and 34875 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment