Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MY EXPERIENCE WITH SADDLEBACK VALLEY GUN CENTER!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Soldier415
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2007
    • 9537

    Originally posted by Turbinator
    Why don't calgunners band together and start opening up or buying out these shops? That way at least we can service our own community.

    Turby
    The Chief services the whole community...
    Originally posted by harmoniums
    Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
    My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

    Comment

    • #47
      PTL
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 82

      GNOMONEY,

      I have noticed you post a lot about how you have been kicked out of different places and you hate this place and that place.

      No matter where you go, you get kicked out. One must think, its not them...its YOU!


      I have counted 3 so far

      I don't know you and I am just thinkin' out loud. And you seem to always bring up that you are a real estate agent. Maybe its time for a career change and an attitude re-adjustment

      ...I'm just saying

      Comment

      • #48
        chris
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2006
        • 19452

        Originally posted by Soldier415
        The Chief services the whole community...
        that's nasty
        http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
        sigpic
        Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
        contact the governor
        https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
        In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
        NRA Life Member.

        Comment

        • #49
          Soldier415
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2007
          • 9537

          Originally posted by chris
          that's nasty
          The truth is not always pretty
          Originally posted by harmoniums
          Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
          My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
          Originally posted by bwiese
          Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

          Comment

          • #50
            GMONEY
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2007
            • 1921

            Originally posted by PTL
            GNOMONEY,

            I have noticed you post a lot about how you have been kicked out of different places and you hate this place and that place.

            No matter where you go, you get kicked out. One must think, its not them...its YOU!


            I have counted 3 so far

            I don't know you and I am just thinkin' out loud. And you seem to always bring up that you are a real estate agent. Maybe its time for a career change and an attitude re-adjustment

            ...I'm just saying
            Go ahead and try the smear campaign... U are a little late though as others have already had my experience from that gun shop first hand. You obviously have some other agenda by addressing my name differently which only reflects your own immaturity! Also get your facts straight... I was booted from the OC only calccw.com for asking a question? Then posting my experience on here got me completely kicked off. Never been kicked out of or asked to leave anywhere at anytime except Saddleback Valley Gun Store. Maybe I ask tough questions!!! Or maybe U can't handle the truth?
            Last edited by GMONEY; 08-31-2008, 8:30 PM.

            Comment

            • #51
              Dr. Moss
              Junior Member
              • Aug 2008
              • 3

              Originally posted by GMONEY
              Get your facts straight... I was booted from the Oc only calccw.com for asking a question? Then posting my experience on here got me completely kicked off. Never been kicked out of or asked to leave anywhere at anytime. Maybe I ask tough questions!!! Or maybe the truth hurts some people? So yes for the record I was booted from 1 count it ONE website.
              Son I see you were kicked out of not only Saddleback Valley Gun Center but also Evans. I guess North OC or South OC you just bring your attitude to all who don't want to put up with it! Their right to refuse service to.........

              BTW who cares if you are a Real Estate "professional"? In this last Real Estate "boom" it has pretty much been proven that a small portion of you all are crooks anyway. From your attitude...well................

              Dr. Moss. table for 4 please.

              Comment

              • #52
                emc002
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 2331

                No dog in this fight, but...

                Originally posted by Dr. Moss
                Son I see you were kicked out of not only Saddleback Valley Gun Center but also Evans.
                http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=114021
                Hmmm, I read the thread you linked and I didn't see where he was kicked out of Evans. I guess reading comprehension is not your forte "Doctor"?

                Originally posted by Dr. Moss
                BTW who cares if you are a Real Estate "professional"? In this last Real Estate "boom" it has pretty much been proven that a small portion of you all are crooks anyway. From your attitude...well................
                Same could be said of doctors being crooks. Amazing what assumptions you've jumped to being on this board a whole 16 DAYS!!

                BTW, putting at the end of a statement like yours above doesn't make your statement any less jerkish.

                And one more thing, "Matt Moss, MD" per your profile, you are not licensed to practice medicine in CA according to the State Licensing Board. I guess your MD was issued by Saddleback Valley Gun Center?
                Last edited by emc002; 08-31-2008, 6:51 PM.
                "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

                "I point out the obvious because if I belabor the subtle it only leaves people slack-jawed and drooling." - Bill Heavey

                Comment

                • #53
                  RingTone
                  Member
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 366

                  Evan, is that you?

                  Originally posted by Dr. Moss
                  Son I see you were kicked out of not only Saddleback Valley Gun Center but also Evans. I guess North OC or South OC you just bring your attitude to all who don't want to put up with it! Their right to refuse service to.........

                  BTW who cares if you are a Real Estate "professional"? In this last Real Estate "boom" it has pretty much been proven that a small portion of you all are crooks anyway. From your attitude...well................

                  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=114021

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    GMONEY
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 1921

                    Ha ha... If you look back at that original Evans thread you will see the only one who stuck up for him is PTL who just dissed me... Ha Ha PTL we know who you are now... We know who deals with Evans... I am sure Moss isn't far either...
                    Last edited by GMONEY; 08-31-2008, 8:28 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      rg_1111@yahoo.com
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 5752

                      Gmoney, I guess Brad don't know you have THOUSANDS of Internet friends that buy guns.
                      No way to treat customers.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        milsurpshooter
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1074

                        looks like they let pre-school class out early. sounds like someones cranky, does baby need a nap.
                        Weatherby Vanguard 30-06, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, sig-p6/225, springfield GI 45, .

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          56Chevy
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1872

                          Give me my 10 minutes back!

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            tom_92673
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1400

                            I've actually done business at Saddleback, and I've dealt with both George and Brad. When I asked Brad about OLL's, he told me that he wasn't interested in the risk associated with OLL's at this point. He discussed his perspective on the subject with me at length, and I even showed him my OLL which I had with me since I had just come from the range. He didn't get hostile at all, and was quite helpful in discussing reloading. He's a lot more efficient than George was, and while we couldn't agree on OLL's, he did offer to go out of his way to get me a Kimber I was looking for. All in all, I'd have no problem going back there. My only gripe about that shop was that George smokes in there and the place always reeks of smoke.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              unclejesse
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 844

                              Originally posted by smokingloon
                              I was there last week looking at some 1911s. George was really nice to me showing me the RIA, Charles Daily, and Springer 1911s.
                              I asked him if he would give a discount if I paid in cash. He referred the question to Brad who asked if I am buying it today. I replied no as I wanted to do more research on the product. He then began to scold me saying that I shouldn't be asking for discounts if I was not ready to buy.
                              A simple yes or no would have been preferred.

                              I agree this guy Brad was a complete A**!!!

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                BP88
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 1730

                                Well, according to many people Evan's and Saddleback Valley both suck balls, so I wouldn't imaging it being the OP's fault for being kicked out. Plus, who cares if he was kicked out from those shops anyways? It's like the devil kicking you out of hell and up to heaven.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1