After looking at this video I'm thinking of getting a 300aac upper any thoughts on this
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
300aac
Collapse
X
-
Do it! I'm sure the 300 haters will be along shortly enough.Stay Low, Go Fast, Take ChancesComment
-
I am having a lot of fun with my new H&R / AAC Handi Rifle in 300 BLK.sigpic
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.Comment
-
-
It is a pretty expensive ammo, close in price to 308 prices. You can get reloads from Freedom Munitions at around $0.68 a round.Comment
-
I waiting for my Wilson Combat barrel to finish my build. Ere are a lot of appealing characteristics I'm looking forward to trying. Now to load some test ammo
Comment
-
-
-
-
Does this somehow negate the fact that many people shoot this round at distance unsupressed?
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,720
Posts: 25,150,805
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16826 users online. 125 members and 16701 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment