Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sunglasses/range glasses

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Tasty
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 1829

    It used to be my every day Oakleys that I would wear. However, recently I picked up a pair of Smith Optic ballistic glasses for when I shoot.
    As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

    Comment

    • #32
      Exospeed
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 587

      Originally posted by ralph.garmin
      Oakley radar path.
      Same here,
      Oakley Flak Jackets for every day use and Radar Paths for the range.
      Peace is that brief moment in history when everybody stands around reloading. - unknown

      Democrats screw poor people in the a** while whispering into their ear that they are trying to help them. - unknown

      Comment

      • #33
        10rounds
        CGSSA Associate
        • Jun 2007
        • 421

        Wiley X P-17
        NRA Life, GOA Life, SAF Life, CRPA

        Comment

        • #34
          MrElectric03
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 1590

          I use the safety glasses I wear at work. I quit buying expensive glasses a while except for my riding glasses.
          Originally posted by ar15barrels
          So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
          We must be on calguns...

          Comment

          • #35
            Kurus214
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2012
            • 478

            Sorry for the accidental report...
            The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen

            sigpic
            CGF/SAF/FPC Supporter

            "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order.

            Comment

            • #36
              LAKings22
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 1781

              I just checked out smith optics site and the "terrace tactical" glasses got my attention. Anyone have it?

              Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #37
                XDshooter
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2007
                • 902

                Uvex Genesis.

                Lots of shade options.

                ~$10 from amazon.
                Originally posted by E Pluribus Unum
                I was on a ride-along, and the officer i was with saw a parked car with occupants. He was going up to ask them to move their car and as soon as he gets to the window the passenger says "I have meth under my seat."

                I've never understood the self-confessors....

                Comment

                • #38
                  wobbleside
                  Member
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 182

                  I've fan of my Smith Optic PivLock V2s.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Javi
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 4540

                    Wiley-X, Revision & ESS have shooting glasses that look like casual sunglasses. Oakley is also a good choice with their ballistic lenses.
                    Originally posted by d4v0s
                    My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
                    R.I.P. Thomas C.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Jimi Jah
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 19314

                      Sand the nosepad areas on plastic frames, they will grip more and slip less.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        stephewc
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 1078

                        I use a pair of old Oakley's and purchased a set of G26 lens to fit.

                        These work great for skeet shooting in the sun or at a local range.
                        Last edited by stephewc; 04-16-2014, 9:47 AM.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          LAKings22
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 1781

                          I ordered the ESS CDI and CDI max (one will be going back). I also found a local fishing shop that has smith optics elite edition glasses in stock. Alot of great recommendations but i was looking for something I can use everyday and something that I can get away with using at the range.

                          I know I didn't end up going with most of the glasses recommended, however you directed me to what seems like companys who are making some quality stuff. Thanks again.

                          Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1