Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mythbusters was at TargetMasters in Milpitas today.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    safewaysecurity
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2010
    • 6166

    I think Adam may lean pro-gun. I think Jaime leans more antigun. They've been asked about it before.
    Originally posted by cudakidd
    I want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
    ^

    Comment

    • #17
      Mitch
      Mostly Harmless
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2008
      • 6580

      Originally posted by NOTABIKER
      well they went to the white house and drooled all over themselves meeting you know who. I think they are pro guns to a point. but still they are probably SF liberals.
      Pro gun is pro gun. You really have an issue with pro gun people whose favorite color is different from yours?
      Originally posted by cockedandglocked
      Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

      Comment

      • #18
        OldShooter32
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 2065

        All five of them are cool people. In fact, the whole crew is.
        "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals."

        Walnut media for bright brass
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=621214

        Comment

        • #19
          wizzbane
          Member
          • Sep 2004
          • 172

          Drooling over obozo isn't just a diffrent favorite color. And makes you question why a "progun" would do that to a antigun turd

          Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #20
            dreyna14
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2008
            • 1594

            Originally posted by 762ch
            mmm Kari, before she crapped out a kid! Mythbusters is great, can't wait to see the new episode.
            I personally think she looks better now than she did six or seven years ago.

            Comment

            • #21
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21481

              Maybe they were there to bust the myth that TargetMasters is a good place to shoot?
              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #22
                Jeepergeo
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 3507

                They seem to be more driven by science than politics. Given how often guns are featured in their Myth Busting episodes, I'd be surprised if they are anti-gun in general.
                Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
                Life Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association

                Comment

                • #23
                  SNCaliber
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 3222

                  thats pretty awesome!
                  -Sang

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    wizzbane
                    Member
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 172

                    Originally posted by Jeepergeo
                    They seem to be more driven by science than politics. Given how often guns are featured in their Myth Busting episodes, I'd be surprised if they are anti-gun in general.
                    really? Guess you are knocked out that stallone is anti gun

                    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      klewan
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 3031

                      Originally posted by wizzbane
                      really? Guess you are knocked out that stallone is anti gun
                      All those fully automatic weapons you saw in movies in the '80s, Sly,Arnold, Willis, et al. Those got everybody salivating about those guns, and pretty much started the gun rush. So it's hypocritical of them to now be anti gun. If you look thru old Gun Digests, it was mid '80s when they started a 'Utility Guns' column. That was everything with a big mag.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        tonyxcom
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 6397

                        I wouldn't disassociate myself with people that have different religious beliefs than I do, so why would I do that to my anti-gun friends or associates?

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          gobler
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 3349

                          If it makes you feel better I will ask them directly...

                          As for the Obozo episode. They are under contract with Discovery Channel who tends to be "Green" They were asked by the POTUS and they obliged. I have to admit, if I had an opportunity to be in the Oval Office standing with the current POTUS I may be a little awed... More that I was in the Oval Office but hey, what ever.
                          200 bullets at a time......
                          sigpic

                          Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            fighterpilot562
                            I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 47071

                            Originally posted by OldShooter32
                            All five of them are cool people. In fact, the whole crew is.
                            Dang, Grant is short.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              BayAreaShooter
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 5054

                              Originally posted by peabe
                              Why does everyone hate on TargetMasters so much? I've always had a pretty good time there.
                              For me personally it is because the range setting is very unsafe in my opinion. They rent guns to people who have never shot before or are very inexperienced and do not watch them when they are on the range. The lack of RSO's in the range is a big issue. The ventilation sucks and seems like there is none. The staff was always rude to me and treated me like I was a idiot. They record your California Drivers License for ANY purchase. That means if you go in there to buy batteries they want to record your California Drivers License! I refuse to do that and don't want my information in the hands of a business like that. For me there are a lot of red flags and I personally will NEVER set foot in that store again for any reason.

                              These are just my opinions and I have not been to there store in many years so maybe some of this has changed for the better. I'f you or anyone else want's to go there than that's completely up to you, but I choose not to for the reasons stated.

                              Everyone please don't take this as a rant on Targetmasters. I could care less about what they do now. I just wanted to let him know why I personally choose not to go there.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                SDM44
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 2010
                                • 3899

                                Originally posted by BayAreaShooter
                                They rent guns to people who have never shot before or are very inexperienced and do not watch them when they are on the range.
                                The lack of RSO's in the range is a big issue.
                                The ventilation sucks and seems like there is none.
                                The staff was always rude to me and treated me like I was a idiot.
                                They record your California Drivers License for ANY purchase.
                                Sounds almost exactly like the LA Gun Club.

                                Except the people there area actually pretty easy going (from what I've personally seen on my many visits), and the only thing you need your CADL to purchase is ammo in the city of LA.

                                But everything else is pretty much spot on.


                                OP should've taken some ninja photos with his phone. Curious to see if/when that particular episode will air. But the way TV shows are made & produced, all of that time filming and shooting at TM that day will probably be like 30 seconds of their entire episode.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1