Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Assaulted Movie Screenings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    ES13Raven
    Member
    • May 2008
    • 321

    Originally posted by peopleofthesun
    Clovis/Fresno area here:

    http://www.tugg.com/events/4542
    Awesome

    Comment

    • #32
      CitaDeL
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2007
      • 5843

      Originally posted by CitaDeL
      A request for a TUGG event has been made for the Redding/Anderson area. Chime in via PM if you are interested in viewing the film local to Shasta County.
      A representative of tugg.com indicated that they do not do business with Valley 11 Cinemas and recommended the local Cinemark theaters. This presents a problem, since Cinemark is a posted "No Firearms" venue. The rep indicated that they might be willing to onboard Valley 11, but it could take until August to make the screening a possibility.

      Having recieved no expressed interest from forum members in the vicinity and a probable wait of two months to get a screening event, I will wait for the DVD.



      Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

      Comment

      • #33
        kaligaran
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 4800

        Originally posted by Kestryll
        Where do you find this info for all of the California theaters?

        I'm hoping there is like a master list rather than checking each one individually.
        I had manually checked each one.

        EDIT: That list that I had above was the TUGG events only.
        WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up.
        Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL

        Comment

        • #34
          Kingofthehill
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 1867

          Originally posted by Sully
          Currently 18 seats left at 7:30 Burbank showing on 20th.
          I've got my two tickets.
          Being a pathetic loaner I have my 1 ticket purchased

          I hope its good

          BTW- This is FAR more difficult to find, purchase and clearly pass along the info than it should be and its hurting us. As I see it now it is going going to be preaching to the choir... the marketing behind this has been awful and we need to take a look at this for future shows IMO.
          Last edited by Kingofthehill; 06-12-2013, 5:04 PM.

          Comment

          • #35
            cranemech
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 1728

            I'm not too keen on the way that Tugg sells the tickets. The Sacramento show has been "sold out" twice. Once they sell out, they make more tickets available. I wonder what the rationale is for for this strategy? I would think once the movie has met the minimum ticket sales the theater would open up all the remaining seats.

            Some people were looking for tickets, saying that they were sold out. I checked the Tugg website and another 50 tickets had been made available. Hopefully the people looking for tickets recheck the website. I sent a PM to the people that posted that they were looking for tickets.
            "Stupid should hurt" - Armstrong and Getty show

            A lie about a wrongdoing becomes your future. The truth about a wrongdoing becomes your past. - Unknown

            Comment

            • #36
              cranemech
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 1728

              Originally posted by Kestryll
              Where do you find this info for all of the California theaters?

              I'm hoping there is like a master list rather than checking each one individually.
              I found a list here, click on "theaters" and then "Tugg theaters".

              I'm not sure if that is what you're looking for though.
              "Stupid should hurt" - Armstrong and Getty show

              A lie about a wrongdoing becomes your future. The truth about a wrongdoing becomes your past. - Unknown

              Comment

              • #37
                calbearz
                Member
                • Aug 2008
                • 103

                Looking for two (2) tickets to the 20th showing in San Jose if anybody decided they can't go for any reason!

                PM please

                Thanks,

                Comment

                • #38
                  glennjr15
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 37

                  Just saw this one in Redondo Beach, but it isn't until the 26th:

                  Last edited by glennjr15; 06-13-2013, 6:12 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Fidget253
                    Member
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 200

                    I wish Burbank had more showings :-(. It's already sold out.
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
                    NRA Life Member

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      turbohatch
                      Junior Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 54

                      Hey everyone I started a showing in Van Nuys at the Regency Van Nuys Plant 16. The soonest date I could get was July 18th @ 730. I hope everyone in the San Fernando Valley can make it. Also they wanted to know if we had any special events planned, any ideas? Maybe Calguns can set up a booth or something? let me know

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Lead-Thrower
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 780

                        Just bought my ticket for the Sacramento screening...

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Rider1k
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 1939

                          only showing in Antioch,Orange and Corona?

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            kotetu
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 3125

                            WEEK 1 Screenings

                            Jun. 20 Sacramento, CA, 7:30pm at Crest Theatre (Hosted by Dead Patriot Films) - Seats Left: 57
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 San Francisco, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Van Ness - Seats Left: 43
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 San Jose, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Saratoga - Seats Left: 101
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 Bakersfield, CA, 7:30pm at Starplex Cinemas Bakersfield - Seats Left: 135
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 Burbank, CA, 7:30pm - 9:19pm at AMC Burbank Town Center - Seats Left: SOLD OUT
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Victoria Gardens - Seats Left: SOLD OUT
                            Ticket Link

                            June 20th-23rd Orange, CA 7:30pm at AMC Orange 30


                            Jun. 20 Tustin, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Tustin 14 - Seats Left: 35
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 20 San Diego, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Palm Promenade - Seats Left: 1
                            Ticket Link


                            WEEK 2 Screenings

                            June 26 Clovis, CA 7:30pm at Sierra Vista Cinemas 16 - Seats Left: 1
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 26 Oakland, CA, 7:00pm at The New Parkway Theater - Seats Left: 66
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 26 Redondo Beach, CA, 7:30pm at AMC South Bay Galleria 16 - Seats Left: 63
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 27 Riverbank, CA, 7:30pm at Galaxy 12 Riverbank - Seats Left: 70
                            Ticket Link

                            Jun. 27 Anaheim, CA, 7:30pm at AMC Downtown Disney 12 - Seats Left: 68
                            Ticket Link
                            Last edited by kotetu; 06-16-2013, 9:18 PM.

                            Originally posted by NRA spends more money in CA than it takes in from here. Please stop spreading misinformation.
                            -
                            sbrady@Michel&Associates
                            Read the full post about NRA activities in CA here.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              kotetu
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 3125

                              Maybe we can hook up carpools to showings. From the SFV, Orange is about 50 miles while Bakersfield is about an 90 miles. If carpoolers leave around 5-5:30PM they should be able to make either one. Not sure, which traffic would be lighter though. Tustin too, is just a little further than Orange.

                              Anyone who missed the Burbank showing want to try to make one of these?

                              Originally posted by NRA spends more money in CA than it takes in from here. Please stop spreading misinformation.
                              -
                              sbrady@Michel&Associates
                              Read the full post about NRA activities in CA here.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                kotetu
                                Veteran Member
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 3125

                                BTW: AMC Orange shows 5pm and 7pm showings.

                                Originally posted by NRA spends more money in CA than it takes in from here. Please stop spreading misinformation.
                                -
                                sbrady@Michel&Associates
                                Read the full post about NRA activities in CA here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1