Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Monterey Gun Buy Back Question
Collapse
X
-
-
Good luck, hope you can save some of those historic guns!Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Great idea op. even if you buy just one you'll be up.WTS for sale or trade - Franklin LPK, PSA Ar15 handguards, Bushnell Elite 3200 Tactical Rifle Scope 10x40 mil dot
WTB Brookfield Precision Tool (BPT) scope mount and Leupold Tactical 30mm ultra medium steel ringsComment
-
-
I didn't know it was this weekend. My mom was talking about taking her .22 she's had since the 80's. Keeping the .357 though.long gun 50+ years old =Cash & carry.
handgun 1898 or older = cash & carry
blackpowder = cash and carry
any handgun 1899 or newer or any long gun < 50 years needs FFL PPT and 10+ days in the pokey.
pissing off the local cops & media, while possibly saving a valuable gun from the smelter = priceless
just letting somebody know their gun is worth a lot more than the 100$ safeway card or whatever is a good thing IMOComment
-
It's been done in Arizona, where there's no DROS foolishness. From what I read, there was a pretty good turnout of buyers. I'm surprised there were very many guns brought to the event because it's so easy to sell a gun in AZ. Just put an ad in the classifieds.
The best place to get a chance at a nice gun is a place like Marin county. They ran out of money/gift cards at the last buyback. There were some nice 1911's, etc that were turned in.Comment
-
Hey, how is this going? I might want to show up if I can get off of work in time.Don't forget to shop at Amazon through Shop42a.com. Up to 25% of every purchase you make through Shop42a.com goes back to help fight for your gun rights.
"Friends don't let friends play bubba gunsmith."
SlickmisterNComment
-
I saw a local news clip that said 319 guns were bought, of those 131 handguns, 187 rifles and shotguns, 1 assault rifle. They didn't show the line of people so I didn't see if anyone was buying from them.
As for Del Valle, Ray Parga was there in uniform working there. Is he a cop?Comment
-
I know he works part time but that is disappointing he was working there.......really disappointing.I saw a local news clip that said 319 guns were bought, of those 131 handguns, 187 rifles and shotguns, 1 assault rifle. They didn't show the line of people so I didn't see if anyone was buying from them.
As for Del Valle, Ray Parga was there in uniform working there. Is he a cop?Originally posted by barrageThat's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.Comment
-
I know he works part time but that is disappointing he was working there.......really disappointing.I saw a local news clip that said 319 guns were bought, of those 131 handguns, 187 rifles and shotguns, 1 assault rifle. They didn't show the line of people so I didn't see if anyone was buying from them.
As for Del Valle, Ray Parga was there in uniform working there. Is he a cop?Originally posted by barrageThat's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,942
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29206 users online. 100 members and 29106 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment