Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Monterey Gun Buy Back Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    xOperator
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 242

    i was out there around noon.

    both entrances to the lake were road blocked, and lots of seaside/monterey police, sheriffs, chp, and even police volunteers.....

    felt like a trap, hehe
    ☣
    // ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ //

    Comment

    • #32
      kouye
      Senior Member
      • May 2012
      • 938

      Originally posted by jonzer77
      I know he works part time but that is disappointing he was working there.......really disappointing.
      Being a gunsmith, I'm sure they wanted him there to check the guns for safety reasons.

      Comment

      • #33
        phenamunan
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 51

        Yeah, went there, checked it out. The way the had the street cordoned off and traffic routed it would have been really difficult to even talk to anyone going up to the buy back, much less try and do a transaction there. Just sad/mad every time I see one of these buy backs and see all that priceless history just thrown away like junk.

        Comment

        • #34
          cpp
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 5

          Apparently, they're holding one for San Mateo County this weekend.



          IIRC, they hold these annually. Anyone have experience with soliciting this particular event?

          I'm really hoping to find a decent scope for a K31 I just purchased and maybe add another C&R to my collection. Anybody interested in going to this?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1