Upon Inspection at various so-cal Ranges, My Pistol(s) are usually in a Holster, unloaded. I just carry them that way. I'm normally asked if I'm "LE" & if I'm not, no Holster use. I do it on BLM normally, but I'm cautious! No need to be quickdraw mcgraw.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Concealed Carry at Range?
Collapse
X
-
And now you know why they have those stupid stickers you are supposed to put on your gun if you have a laser...Last week at oak tree, some numbskull on my line had a sig with a laser mounted on the rail and during an active fire, he stopped between shots to turn the barrel at his face to see if his laser was on. I looked at him incredulously as he caught my eye. I could only roll my eyes and look away.Never follow the advice of Calguns Addicts,
They clearly don't know what they are talking about.Comment
-
"Those who fear your guns do so because they know they are guilty of things for which they should be shot"Comment
-
I laughed a little when I read you cant draw from a holster.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,138
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23404 users online. 108 members and 23296 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment