Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LaRue just went Barrett

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    Cobrafreak
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1335

    This is really nice news. I certainly hope that more venders support the 2A and Us through sales decisions like this.

    Comment

    • #77
      brushfire21
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 172

      Proud owner of Larue products and am in need of another mount.... Larue will be getting my business once again!!!!
      Do you know what happened 158 years ago this fall...back in 1850 ?

      -California became a state, The people had no electricity, The state had no money, Almost everyone spoke Spanish, There were gunfights in the streets.
      -So, basically, nothing has changed except the women had real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

      Comment

      • #78
        DonFerrando
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 541

        Awesome! I wished all firearms companies would do this.

        Comment

        • #79
          Wiz-of-Awd
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 3556

          Bump!

          Just because it's important to spread the word and get others to follow suit...

          A.W.D.
          Seven. The answer is always seven.

          Comment

          • #80
            Wiz-of-Awd
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 3556

            Originally posted by Green Flash
            How many agencies actually have an arsenal of LaRue equipped weapons? I don't see how this move is going to help them, other than making a statement.
            It takes "statements" to help rally the troops sometimes

            A.W.D.
            Seven. The answer is always seven.

            Comment

            • #81
              steelciocc
              Member
              • May 2012
              • 351

              Nice move by LaRue! Let's hope other manufacturers follow.

              Comment

              • #82
                Nickgt40
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • May 2011
                • 485

                Bravo.

                Comment

                • #83
                  speedrrracer
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 3355

                  Originally posted by Wiz-of-Awd
                  It takes "statements" to help rally the troops sometimes

                  A.W.D.
                  Someone who gets it ^^^^

                  Leadership isn't about doing everything alone, and a principled stand can be a thing of beauty.

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    pitbull30
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 3053

                    5 star rating.

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      big ron
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 848

                      Originally posted by Maltese Falcon
                      Now if Glock, S&W and Sig will follow suit, then we will really get somewhere.

                      .
                      what he said + colt

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        Texas Boy
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 804

                        Thank you Mark LaRue!

                        I was already a LaRue fan, but now I'm hooked for life.
                        ...the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          sdfire
                          CGSSA Associate
                          • May 2011
                          • 1548

                          I hope all companies that supply law enforcement would do the same and force the police to step forward and help defend the 2nd Amendment.
                          My next Meet and Greet, Rally, range trip, or Clean Up in San Diego:
                          www.sdmust.org

                          https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...5#post27536285

                          Please protect me from the evil that I see, and the darkness that I cannot.----Rev.Johnson

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            juvycop
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 20

                            Mr. LaRue, I salute you sir. You are the perfect example of a true patriot!

                            I just wish all the other firearm, magazine and accessory manufacturers would follow your example of supporting The People's rights.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              Nick Adams
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 1329

                              I am throwing away the mount that came with my Aimpoint PRO and ordering a LaRue tonight.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                FaRKle!
                                Member
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 192

                                As if I needed MORE justification for my Aimpoint T1 in LT660 mount coming next week

                                LaRue = Good people.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1