Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LaRue just went Barrett

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Point of Impact
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1145

    Good stuff....way to stick it to them. Other manufacturers should follow suit.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    Comment

    • #47
      RitcheyRch
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 845

      I'd buy something if I could find it.

      Comment

      • #48
        speedrrracer
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 3355

        Originally posted by frankm
        God bless you sir.
        This ^^^^^

        Comment

        • #49
          Sig Sauerkraut
          Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 126

          Originally posted by Green Flash
          How many agencies actually have an arsenal of LaRue equipped weapons? I don't see how this move is going to help them, other than making a statement.
          I think you are missing the point dude.

          Comment

          • #50
            Green Flash
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 92

            Originally posted by Sig Sauerkraut
            I think you are missing the point dude.
            No, I get it. Im just saying that its not going to make any difference. All the Gov. M4's are Colt and FNH, do you foresee either of those companies going Barrett? I dont.
            Last edited by Green Flash; 02-08-2013, 4:32 PM.

            Comment

            • #51
              West coast
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2007
              • 2133

              Thank you!

              Comment

              • #52
                thayne
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 2289

                Would be awesome if all manufactures came together and did this!
                "It wasn't a failure of laws," said Amanda Wilcox, who along with her husband, Nick, lobbies for the California chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "I just don't see how our gun laws could have stopped something like that."

                Comment

                • #53
                  Bsandoc40
                  CGSSA Coordinator
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 2413

                  Great job, LaRue!!!! Once more companies follow Barrett and LaRue... officers and deputies might feel the impact of what we have been going thru. I know, some will say, the Chinese will just take up the maketplace other companies used to have. But that is not the point. The point is.... with the actions and intensions of city, state and federal governments... 2A supporters will need the manufacturers to stand shoulder to shoulder with us. A united front must be heard.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Centurion_D
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1983

                    My next ACOG scope mount is gonna be Larue..

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      phamkl
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 551

                      Military contracts go Colt and FNH but agencies and departments are able to purchase what they please.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        ExtremeX
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 7160

                        ExtremeX

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          glocksmith
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 530

                          BRAVO!!! I'll never forget that.
                          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

                          Thomas Jefferson.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            mwest
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 15

                            my next upper will be LaRue !!!!

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              762.DEFENSE
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 6314

                              I didn't think I could like LaRue anymore, but this just made my day!

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                patriot_man
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2640

                                Go Larue!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1