Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pre-Ban AR Question
Collapse
X
-
-
@ Sigstroker,
I get what you are saying, but Beezly comment was aimed at the OP using a CA FFL who has to be an AW permit holder...not another States FFL.
I agree people jump to the conclusion the AW is not registered, when we should consider everyone a law abiding person unless they are proven to be in violation. Even if the OP said he didnt think the AW was a RAW, I would still not judge it to be because the OP doesnt really know. So I am bias to think all people follow the law....as does our court system.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,210
Posts: 25,145,497
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23136 users online. 103 members and 23033 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment